On a solemn occasion conducted at the chief minister’s secretariat on 28 September 2021, Tuesday, Manipur chief minister N. Biren Singh introduced to the public the Super IAS 500, a scholarship initiative for eligible and outstanding IAS applicants in Manipur. Read below to check the detailed information related to the Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur like Highlights, Objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Application Procedure, Application Status, and much more.
About Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur
Chief Minister N. Biren Singh announced the Super IAS 500, a scholarship scheme for meritorious and brilliant IAS aspirants in Manipur. Under the Chief Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Civil Services Aspirants, a scholarship of Rs. 2.8 crore was awarded for offline IAS coaching. In the event chief minister N. Biren Singh also expressed his delight at the Union Public Service Commission’s selection of six applicants from the state for the Civil Service Examination, 2020. He claimed that the Super IAS 500 program will benefit many civil service aspirants in the state since they would not have to travel outside of the state to attend coaching programs, which would require a significant amount of money. He stated that offline tutoring by the top IAS mentors from the Alternative Learning System (ALS) in Delhi would be held at the State Academy Training (SAT) in Takyelpat with state government funding.
Also Check: National Scholarship Exam
Highlights of Super IAS 500 Scholarship
|Scheme Name||Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur|
|Established By||Government of Manipur|
|Introduced By||Manipur chief minister N. Biren Singh|
|Introduced On||28 September 2021, Tuesday|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious and Brilliant IAS aspirants of Manipur|
|Objective||To provide Civil Service Training|
|Official Website||Super IAS|
Objectives of Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur
The Super IAS 500 program would benefit many state civil service candidates since students would not have to travel outside the state to attend expensive coaching programs. The chief minister announced that offline coaching by the top IAS mentors from the Alternative Learning System (ALS) in Delhi would be held at the State Academy Training (SAT) at Takyelpat with state government funding. The government also intends to build a permanent structure with hostel housing for holding UPSC examination coaching classes. The top 200 students in the Scholarship Exam will receive a full scholarship from the Manipur government and will be provided offline classes at SAT. Those ranked 201 to 500 will be eligible for ALS Institute grants ranging from 40% to 75%, based on their ranking.
Features and Benefits of Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur
Some of the main features and Benefits of Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur are as follows:
- The Chief Minister’s Award Scheme for Civil Services Aspirants has approved a Rs 2.8 crore scholarship for offline IAS coaching.
- Super IAS 500 scholarship scheme is for the meritorious and brilliant IAS aspirants of Manipur.
- The lectures will be provided in an offline mode.
- With state government support, offline coaching facilities by the renowned IAS mentors from Alternative Learning System (ALS), Delhi, will be delivering lectures at the State Academy of Training (SAT).
- The first phase of the coaching program will begin on November 8, 2021, and last until April 2022.
- The government intends to build a permanent facility with hostel accommodations for holding UPSC examination coaching classes.
Also Read: NEC Merit Scholarship
|Online Registration Starts||Updated Soon|
|Online Registration Ends||Updated Soon|
|Scholarship Exam||Updated Soon|
|Exam Result||Updated Soon|
|Training Commencement||Updated Soon|
Exam Date- 24th October 2021
Venue- Imphal, Churachandpur, and Ukhrul
Exam Format- MCQ
Syllabus- Current Affairs and NCERT
Duration- 2 Hours
Note: Registration for the program is free of cost.
First Phase of Coaching
The first phase of the coaching program will begin on November 8, 2021, and will last until April 2022. Those who will pass the Civil Service Preliminary Examination, which will be held on June 5, 2022, will be given a free Mains Crash Course and Test Series for the Mains examinations, which will be held from June 10 to August 14, 2022. For UPSC test coaching programs, the government plans to construct a permanent facility with hostel accommodations.
The Chief Minister’s Award Scheme for Civil Services Aspirants has approved a Rs 2.8 crore scholarship for offline IAS coaching.ALS National Sales Head Prateek Bhattacharya announced an additional scholarship of Rs. 1.1 crore for VSAT IAS Coaching under the ALS IAS Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative for Youth of Manipur for 300 IAS Aspirants under various Scholarship slabs while speaking to the media. He also announced that on October 24th, a Mega IAS Scholarship Exam will be held in Imphal, Churachandpur, and Ukhrul.
Super IAS 500 Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to apply for the scholarship must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Manipur government. The eligibility criteria for Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur are as follows:
- The candidate must be a domicile of India.
- He/She must be a permanent resident of the state of Manipur.
- The applicant must be a civil service student.
- The candidate must be a Meritorious and Brilliant IAS aspirant of Manipur.
Required Documents for Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur
While filling up the application form for a scholarship, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur are as follows:
- Applicant’s Passport size photograph
- Any valid Identification proof like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, passport, driver’s license, bank passbook, etc.
- Birth Certificate or Class 10th Mark sheet
- Qualification Certificates
- Residential proof
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
Super IAS 500 Scholarship Registration Process
Once the applicants find themselves eligible for the scholarship, they can proceed further by filling up the Super IAS 500 Scholarship Manipur Application Form. Follow the below given step-by-step procedure to fill the application form.
- First of all, go to the official website of the scholarship.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- The registration form will also open on the screen.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like
- Basic details,
- Address details,
- Qualification details,
- Financial details,
- Now, upload all the required documents.
- After that, Review and recheck all the filled information to avoid any mistakes.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process.
Applicants having any query can contact on the helpline number 70050-46528