The Fairer Future Global Scholarship for Indian Students is presented by the University of Hull for people who are currently pursuing undergraduate courses at the university but do not have adequate resources to continue their education. The students will be provided with a 50% tuition fee waiver in order to complete their education in the universities if they do not have proper resources. 17 awards are currently available by the organization in order to provide proper opportunities to the people who are doing really well in their Academics. In order to successfully apply for this scholarship scheme, you will have to contact your University. The students can fill out the application form for the scholarship till September 2023 and they will be eligible for the benefits provided by the organization. Check out more information from the article provided below:
Objective Of Fairer Future Global Scholarship for Indian Students
A lot of benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for the different types of scholarships presented by the Indian Government and also by organizations which are not available in India. Students will be eligible to get a lot of financial benefits through the development of these scholarship schemes that presents in India or abroad. If you are studying abroad then you can apply for the scholarship opportunity known as Fairer Future Global Scholarship for Indian Students 2023. The students can fill out the application form by visiting the official website of the organization and clicking on the sign-up button present there. Make sure to fill out the application form as soon as possible in order to be eligible before the last date.
Also Read: Savitribai Phule Graduate Scholarship
- 31 May 2023 at 23.59 GMT.
- The applicant must have received an offer of study for one of the eligible programmes listed
- The applicant must have not previously studied in the UK at a degree level.
- The applicant must have been classified as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
- The applicant must not be in receipt of financial sponsorship from a government or commercial sponsorship body.
- The applicant must have completed a Global Scholarship application form.
- The applicant must have submitted a reference for the purposes of scholarship selection from a teacher or councillor from your High School.
Also Check: Lawsikho Scholarship
- Faculty of Arts, Cultures and Education
- Faculty of Business, Law and Politics
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Only applications meeting the criteria will send to the scholarship board for final assessment.
- The scholarship board will assess successful applications based on the answers provided to the questions in the Scholarship application form.
- The scholarship board will be looking for applicants who have given full and relevant answers to the questions asked, as well as supportive references from a relevant teacher or tutor.
- Applications should reflect the applicants’ abilities and motivations as well as how they intend to use their experience and knowledge from studying their course.
- They will also look at applicants’ previous experience and career aspirations and how committed applicants are to contributing to society, their country and the University of Hull after their course.
Also Check: Google Lime Scholarship
Fairer Future Global Scholarship for Indian Students 2023 Application Procedure
- You will first have to visit the Fairer Future Global website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- Now you have to click on the option called Scholarships
- You have to now click on the option called United Kingdom
- Now, click on Fairer Future Scholarship
- You have to now click on the option called Sign up
- You have to now create an account and use that account in order to successfully apply for this scholarship.
Terms And Conditions
- The award applies to international students holding an offer to enter a full-time, Hull-based undergraduate degree programme in one of the courses listed in the ‘Eligibility’ section.
- The scholarship is payable as a credit against tuition fees only and does not cover living expenses.
- No application for a scholarship shall be considered without the University of Hull having first received an undergraduate application to study.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted before the closing date of 31 May 2023.
- Scholarships may only be awarded to applicants satisfying general university, departmental and programme of study regulations.
- The quality of the answers provided on the scholarship application form will be taken into consideration by the International Scholarships Awarding Committee and must be the applicant’s own unassisted work.
- No guarantee of a scholarship can be made where an applicant indicates that they wish to defer entry beyond September 2023/24.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the necessary living expenses as required under the UKVI regulations prior to the University issuing a Student Visa certificate of sponsorship.
- No scholar may hold more than one University of Hull award.
- Call- 1800 102 2233
- Whatsapp- 15206668088
Fairer Future Global Scholarship for Indian Students FAQs
Fairer Future Global Scholarship for Indian Students 2023 is for students who are permanent residents of India. This scholarship is available for students who want to study in the UK.
The students must have received an offer to study in one of the eligible programs. You can check the extensive eligibility criteria given above.
The scholarship will provide 50% coverage of the tuition fees of the students if they are selected by the community.
If you want to apply for a scholarship then you can apply online by visiting the official website and creating an account.