Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023 is a part of the Corporate Social Responsibility project of Federal Bank. This scheme has been started in memory of the Founder of the Federal Bank, Shri K P Hormis. If you desire to get the benefits of this scholarship then apply online. Online applications are available in the official portal. Before submitting an application must check eligibility criteria and collect all the documents required to fill the application. Remember friends to submit applications prior to the last date afterward the portal will close.
About Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship has been announced for the UG students. Students who are going to pursue the first year of an under-graduation degree in the academic year 2021-22 can apply. Selected students will get a cash award to meet their academic expenses. Out of the total number of seats, one seat for each discipline is kept aside for physically challenged students. Physically challenged students need to submit certificates issued by a Medical Officer, not below the rank of DMO.
Also Read: Allen Scholarship Test
Highlights Of Federal Bank Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship
- Launched by: Federal Bank
- Launched for: Students
- Benefits: Cash Award
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship
Objective Of Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship
The objective of the Scholarships is to support students. This is a part of the CSR project of the bank. This scheme will encourage and boost the confidence of the students to pursue higher education.
Selection Procedure for Federal Bank Scholarship
Students’ selection process may include the following steps for the scholarship:
- Scrutiny of the application form.
- The selected candidates list will be prepared.
- Candidates will call for document verification.
- Finally selected candidates will be intimated via email.
Benefits Of Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship
Students will get the following benefits who get selected under this scholarship
- Reimbursement of 100% of tuition fees.
- Reimbursement of other educational expenses as per the fee structure of the college.
- One Personal Computer (PC)/Laptop (maximum Rs 40,000/-will be reimbursed).
- Students will get a reimbursement amount maximum of Rs.1 Lakh per year.
Aspirants who are going to apply for this scholarship must fulfill the further mentioned eligibility criteria to get the benefits:
- Must have taken admission in MBBS, Engineering, BSc Nursing, and Agricultural courses in a recognized university or institute
- Must belong to any of the following states
- Tamil Nadu
- Family annual income should not exceed 3 lakh rupees
Students have to submit a copy of the following documents to get the benefits under this scheme while submitting the application:
- Admission Letter
- Bonafide certificate from the college
- Course fee structure
- Mark sheets of qualifying Examination
- Family income certificate issued by revenue authorities
- Nativity certificate
- ID proof & Address proof
- Medical Certificate (applicable for physically challenged students)
- The last date to submit the application form under this scholarship scheme will update soon.
Also Read: Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship, you should open the Federal Bank Foundation Scholarship website of the Federal bank
- From the home page go down and search for who we are section
- Now choose the “Corporate Social Responsibility” option from there
- A new page will open on the screen, choose the “download” link given in front of the scholarship announcement
- Read the infatuation very carefully and come back to the previous page
- Select the “Click here to Apply for Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2022-23” link
- Application form will open on the screen, start entering the details
- Date of birth
- Native state
- Course of study
- Whether Physically Challenged or Speech/Vision/Hearing Impaired?
- Whether a Ward of Martyred armed forces services personnel ?
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Annual income
- Other details
- Choose the submit button after reviewing the details and must take a print out of the duly filled application.
Points to Remember
In order to apply for any scholarship program, the applicant must check these points before applying.
- The applicant must check the eligibility for applying for the scholarship.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- Enter the details in the application form as per the education certificate details.
- Affix your recently clicked photograph in the application form.
- You must have a valid and active mobile number that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- You must have a valid and active email ID.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 04842201401