Fullerton India scholarship 2022 is an initiative of Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd. Under this scholarship, students from underprivileged areas will be benefited. Here in this article, we are going to furnish each and every detail related to the Fullerton India Scholarship Program. If you are interested in applying for this scheme, you should read this article very carefully. Check eligibility criteria documents required, apply process, and much other information available further related to the scholarship.
Fullerton India Scholarship 2022
Fullerton India Scholarship 2022 is a part of the CSR project for students. Students will get monetary benefits under the scholarship scheme to pursue 9th to 12th standard academic qualifications. This scheme is for the students of underprivileged areas from Vidisha and Khandwa of Madhya Pradesh, Guwahati, Jorhat, and Dibrugarh in the state of Assam, Hanumangarh and Sri Ganganagar of Rajasthan, Jalpaiguri, and Haldia of West Bengal and other states. The application can apply for the scholarship through online mode.
Highlights Of Fullerton India Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Fullerton India Scholarship
- Launched by:Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: online
- States: Madhya Pradesh (Vidisha and Khandwa), Rajasthan (Hanumangarh and Sri Ganganagar) and West Bengal (Jalpaiguri and Haldia)
- Official site: www.fullertonindia.com
Objective Of Fullerton India Scholarship
Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd is a non-banking financial institution. This organization helps the people in raising finance by providing various loans and many more. Fullerton India Scholarship is a part of the CSR project of the organization. Behind starting the scholarship, the motive of the organization is to provide financial support to the students and help them in completing their education.
Fullerton India Scholarship Benefits
Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs. 10000/-. This amount will be directly transferred to your account by the Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd. This amount can be used to meet the educational expenses only.
Only those aspirants who fulfill the eligibility requirements given below can seek application under this scholarship scheme:
- Students Studying from 9th standard to 12th standard
- Must secure 60% marks in previous standard examination
- Annual income of the family must not cross 400000 rupees
- Applicants should be a resident of Vidisha and Khandwa of MadhyaPradesh, Guwahati, Jorhat and Dibrugarh in the state of Assam, Hanumangarh and Sri Ganganagar of Rajasthan and Jalpaiguri and Haldia of West Bengal
The documents required to submit the application form are:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (School ID card/Admission Receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Previous class mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
The selection process for the scholarship program is as follows:
- Scrutiny of application will be meet first
- Candidate selection will be made on the basis of their academic and financial background
- Final list of selection will be prepared on the basis of telephonic interview round
The last date to apply for the scholarship program will be updated soon.
Fullerton India Scholarship Application Procedure
Students have to follow the further mentioned steps to seek application under this scholarship:
- To apply for this scholarship program you have to go to the official website of Fullerton India
- From home page of the portal you have to go to the CSR activities option which is available in the end of the page
- Now a new page will be open on the screen from where you have to go to“Our CSR mission”
- Choose read more option and a new page will open along with all CSR projects detail, hit “Education” option
- Read the information available on the page given under“Fullerton India scholarship Programme”
- Now you have to go to the buddy4study website
- Look over the Fullerton India Scholarship Programme from & click on it
- Choose apply now button from opened page and login window will open with 4 login options
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Login with the portal to open the ‘Application Form Page’ or register yourself if not registered
- To register yourself, click Register option and use your Facebook/Google account or fill the registration details manually.
- Application form will open, select ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application form filing process and mention the required details like
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Upload above listed documents &accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’
- ‘Preview’ the filled application and check all the details
- If no change is required then hit submit button
All students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply.
You may apply online by following the steps mentioned above in the “Application Procedure” section.
Scrutiny of application & telephonic interview
If you get selected, you will receive the amount directly in your account.
You may go to the Buddy4studdy result section to check the list.