In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the interest-free loans which are available by the organization of KC Mahindra Scholarship Educational trust. We will share with all of you their eligibility criteria, educational criteria, and the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the interest-free loan and take advantage of it. You can apply for the KC Mahindra Scholarship by following either an online or offline method.
KC Mahindra Scholarship 2022
Interest-free loans are provided through the help of the KC Mahindra Educational Scholarship. The scholarship is available to students who want to pursue post-graduation courses across the country. Deserving students who belong to the financially weaker sections of society are eligible to apply for the interest-free loans available by the Mahindra Educational trust. You have to apply for the scholarship of opportunity before the last date of 31st March 2022. Interest-free loans up to rupees 8 lakh are available in this scholarship scheme.
Details Of KC Mahindra Scholarship
|Name||KC Mahindra Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||KC Mahindra Education Trust (KCMET)|
|Objective||Interest-free loan of up to INR 8,00,000|
|Beneficiaries||Undergraduate degree holders|
KC Mahindra Scholarship Objective
The scholarship has been launched by the KC Mahindra group for the betterment of education in the country. Under this scholarship, interest-free loans of up to Rupees 8 Lakhs will be provided to the economically weaker section of the country so that they can continue their education in the post-graduation face without any financial hurdles. This will help them in continuing their education irrespective of any financial helplessness.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is March 31st 2022
KC Mahindra Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant was followed the following eligibility criteria to apply for the interest-free loans:-
- The candidates should be Indian citizens.
- They should have secured admission for a postgraduate course at an international university.
- The candidates should have an excellent academic record.
- They should have a first-class degree or an equivalent diploma.
- The candidates should have graduated from a recognized Indian university.
- They should apply for the courses from August 2022 to February 2023.
- The candidates who want to pursue undergraduate degrees or attend seminars and conferences overseas cannot apply to the KC Mahindra scholarship.
The following rewards will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
- The top three candidates of the KC Mahindra Scholarship will receive up to INR 8,00,000 per person.
- TThe KCMET will provide an interest-free loan of up to INR 4,00,000 for each scholar.
- The selected students can study in some elite institutions such as Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, Carnegie Mellon, Michigan, UC Berkeley, Georgia Tech, Pennsylvania, London Business School, LSE, Oxford, Cambridge, etc.
The following documents are essential to apply for the scholarship:-
- Admission letter
- The candidates should upload a copy of the admission letter.
- They should name the admission letter in the following format: John_Doe_Admit letter_Stanford.
- If the candidate has not received an admission letter, they can upload a word doc mentioning they have applied to the university but are yet to receive the admission letter or email on the word doc.
- A recommendation letter
- The candidates should obtain a signed testimonial from one referee.
- It should be on the company/institution letterhead.
- If the candidates cannot obtain the letter within the specified time, they can mail it from their official email to email@example.com.
- The candidates should name the file in the following format: John_Doe_LOR.
- Statement of purpose
- General aptitude
- Their interests
- The type of vocation they would like to pursue
- Their ambition
- The candidates should prepare a short statement of purpose letter.
- It should contain the following information:
- The candidate should name the file in the following format: John_Doe_Statement
- Copy of IELTS or TOEFL scorecard (if applicable)
- The candidate should name the scorecard in the following format: John_Doe_IELTS.
- Copy of the candidate’s GRE/GMAT scorecard (if applicable)
- They should name the file in the following format: John_Doe_GRE.
- Course certificate, degree certificate, and mark sheets
- The candidates should submit these documents in the following format: John_Doe_Marksheets
- Candidate’s rank certificate (if applicable)
- They should send the file and name it John_Doe_RankCertificate.
- Copy of candidate’s class X and class XII mark sheets and school leaving certificates
- They should upload the document and name the file as John_Doe_SchoolMarksheets
- A self-attested copy of their age proof
- The candidates should name the file as John_Doe_Age.
- An updated and detailed CV
- The file’s name should be in the following format: John_Doe_CV.
KC Mahindra Scholarship Selection Criteria
The applicant will be selected based on the following selection criteria:-
- The selection committee chooses candidates based on their academic merit, financial situation, and ambitions.
- They will shortlist the candidate based on their education trust scholarship form and written purpose statement.
- The committee will prefer candidates who want to pursue a course in areas that will directly relate to India’s development.
- The committee will also prefer the students pursuing biogas technology for rural areas, oceanography, seabed mining, fisheries, survey & prospecting of mineral resources in the country, alternate energy sources such as solar, wind, and tidal energy, agricultural research and engineering, transportation economics, off-shore drilling, and exploration of other oceanic products.
- The shortlisted candidates should attend a KC Mahindra education trust scholarship interview.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to apply for the scholarship:-
- The duration of the KC Mahindra scholarship is for two years.
- The selected candidates will receive an interest-free loan.
- The postgraduate degree should be a two-year course. However, candidates enrolling in courses for more than two years should seek approval from the scholarship trustee in advance.
- The candidates should provide a guarantor for the scholarship loan.
- The applicants should repay the scholarship loan amount within 24 months of completing the course (OR) within 48 months of receiving the KC Mahindra scholarship (whichever is earlier).
- The scholars are free to work at any institution or firm of their choice.
- The KC Mahindra scholarship trustee is not obligated to employ the scholars after the completion of their course.
- The candidates should sign an agreement with the terms and conditions.
- Candidates should commence their studies on the fixed date and at institutions agreed by the scholarship trustees.
- The candidates cannot alter the course or training under any circumstances without prior approval from the KC Mahindra scholarship trustees.
- The trustees will discontinue or decrease the scholarship amount if they receive benefits from other scholarships.
- The candidates should submit an acknowledgment stating the payments to be made by them or on their behalf to the KC Mahindra scholarship trustees.
- The candidates should immediately pay back the loan amount if the scholarship gets forfeited or change their nationality or acquire foreign citizenship.
- The trustees will deprive the candidates of KC Mahindra scholarship benefits if they get involved in any serious misconduct or fail to maintain a reasonable proficiency, or fail to pursue their studies or training.
Online Application Under KC Mahindra Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship by following the online method you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, go to the Official Website scholarship.
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the ‘what we do‘ tab on the scholarship homepage.
- The details will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the ‘Click Here To Apply’ button.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen
- Enter all of the details.
- The candidates should upload their photographs in FirstName_LastName_Photograph format.
- Fill in the scholarship form with accurate details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Verify the information before making the final submission to avoid rejections of the scholarship form by concerned authorities.
To apply for the scholarship by following the offline method you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You can download the KC Mahindra Scholarship Application Form
- Take a printout of the application form
- Fill in the details
- Attach the passport-size photograph on the scholarship form.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the application form.
- Send it to-
- KC Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema Colaba, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Apollo Bandar Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India – 400001.
|Address||K. C. Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai – 400001.|
Get in Touch
- Open the Official Website of the scholarship program.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Click on the Get in touch option.
- A new form will open.
- Enter the details in the form.
- Now click on the Submit option.