In this article, we will share with all of you the details regarding the new scholarship which is created by the glow and lovely Foundation, especially for girls all over India. You will be reading about the eligibility criteria which is needed to follow if you want to apply for the Glow and Lovely Scholarship for the upcoming year of 2023. We have also shared the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the new scholarship scheme to get benefits.
About Glow and Lovely Scholarship 2023
Glow and lovely scholarships are created to help girls who are wanting to pursue their higher education but due to poverty, are not able to continue their education after the 12th class. The scholarship is especially available to college-going students from all over India. The Glow and Lovely Scholarship will provide Rupees 25000 to Rupees 50000 to the prospective candidates. You will be able to apply for the glow and lovely scholarship by going to the BuddyForStudy official website. A total of 55 students will be able to take benefit from the scholarship.
Also Read: Sardar Patel Scholarship
Details Of Glow and Lovely Scholarship
|Name||Glow and Lovely Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Glow and Lovely Foundation|
|Objective||Providing one-time incentive|
- The opening date of the scholarship application will update soon.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship will update soon.
Glow and Lovely Scholarship Benefits
The benefits of this scholarship scheme are as follows:-
- Glow and Lovely Scholarship award a significant amount to the selected scholars to pursue graduation or post-graduation or take coaching classes for certain courses.
- Each selected girl student will get the reward of a scholarship amount of INR 25,000 to INR 50,000 (fixed, one-time award)
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicants must fall within the age group of 15 to 30 years.
- The applicants should be willing to pursue graduation or postgraduation from a government-recognized institution in India.
- The candidates must have passed class 12 (Science, Commerce, Arts, Others). They must have secured at least 60% marks in classes 10 and 12.
- The candidates must be pursuing the following courses at different levels to be eligible for the scholarship.
- At undergraduate level: BA, B.Sc., B.Com., BE/B.Tech., LLB, BCA, BBA, B.Pharma, B.Arch., MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed., B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB
- At postgraduate level: MA, M.Sc., M.Com., ME/MTech, LLM, MCA, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Arch, MDS, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, M.P.Ed, M.Ed, others
- Coaching classes: Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE Engineering, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS, Language-English Communication, etc.
- The applicants’ annual family income from all sources must not be more than INR 6 Lakhs.
The applicant must have the following documents to apply for this scholarship scheme:-
- A recent passport-size photograph
- ID proof (PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Driver’s License, Aadhaar Card, Class 10th mark sheet with Photo).
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Age proof
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Proof of family income (Valid documents approved by the Government– Income Certificate, IT Return, BPL Card)
- Latest graduation mark sheet
- Latest college fee receipt
- Application letter
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure for this scholarship:-
- Girl candidates need to provide all the necessary details while filling the Glow and Lovely application form.
- The candidates are asked to answer two subjective questions related to themselves only while filling the application form.
- The applicants are then shortlisted on the basis of their submitted applications. The candidates receive a percentile ranking based on merit, family income, streams and special criteria such as Physically handicapped, single parent, orphan, etc.
- The shortlisted candidates then go through a telephonic round of interviews before the final list of winners is declared.
- An experienced panel of interviewers conducts the telephonic interviews for about 10 to 15 minutes in English, Hindi, or in a South Indian language.
- The interview questions are decided in consultation with the HUL team.
- A list of top candidates is prepared on the basis of their performance in the interview round.
- The HUL scholarship team will select the final winners.
Also Read: Santoor Scholarship
Application Procedure Under Glow and Lovely scholarship
To apply for the scholarship we will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, go to the official webpage of Glow and Lovely scholarship
- the details will open on your screen
- Click on the Apply Online button
- The application form will open on your scream
- Upload all of the details
- Attach all of the documents.
- Finally, submit your form.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 1800-10-22-22
Points to Remember
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship.
- He or she must keep the documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- The applicant must have a valid mobile number and email account.
- Check the application form carefully before finally submitting it.
- Try to fill up the scholarship form using a desktop or laptop.