The Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme was launched by the Haryana Government. The Department of Higher Education in Haryana introduced this scholarship. This scheme is for students of financially backward families in the state. This article will provide complete information about the Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme 2024. You will get to know how you can submit your application. Along with that, you will also get to know about its objective benefit features eligibility required documents, etc. so if you are interested in getting the benefit of this scheme then you have to go through the article till the end.
About Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme
Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme is specially designed for university toppers. Under this scheme every year the government will select the top three students from each stream medical, non-medical, commerce, arts, and education for the incentive. Selection of the students for the fixed annual incentive will be made based on their position/performance in the Annual University examination. If you are interested to apply for the scheme then must check the information sanctioned below.
Also Check: Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana
Highlights Of Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme|
|Launched by||Department of Higher Education Haryana|
|Launched for||University Topper|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official site||Haryana State|
Objective Of Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme 2024
The main objective of the Haryana state meritorious incentive scheme is to provide financial assistance to the top 3 students from each stream. Through this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the benefit of students to complete their education. The students who are interested in the Haryana State Meritorious Incentive scheme can fill out the application form on the official website. This scheme is a great initiative from the Government of Haryana to encourage the student to focus on their education.
Benefits Of Haryana Meritorious Incentive Scheme
Three topper beneficiaries from each stream medical, non-medical, commerce, arts, and education will be benefited. The amount given by the authorities to the beneficiaries is as under:
Selection of the students will be made on the basis of merit. In case of a tie between two or more students main subject marks will be considered for selection.
- Applicant must have a Haryana domicile
- The applicant must have secured good marks in under graduation or post-graduation degree program
- Applicant must pursue their academics through regular general courses from Govt. Colleges.
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Income Certificate
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- Parivar Pehchaan Patra
- Fee Receipt
- Last Exam Passed Certificate (Except for 1st Year Students),
- BPL Certificate (if applicable)
- Father’s Death Certificate (if applicable)
- The last date to submit the application form is 31st January 2024
- Applicant must not have taken admission in correspondence courses/ open universities
- Merit list for e boys (general category) Girls (general category) and S.C. students (Girls and boys) will prepare separately
- There is no income limit applicable to apply for this scheme
- Award holders under this scheme can apply for any other scholarship/ stipend from the State Govt. or any other source.
Also Check: Haryana Scholarship Portal
Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme Application
- To apply for the scheme students, have to go to the Haryana State website of the Department of Higher Education Haryana scholarship portal
- From home page of the portal, you have to go to the student registration option
- Enter the family id number in the given space and hit the search button
- Now, the further page will open with the registration form
- Follow the screen and complete your registration
- Log in with the portal by using the user name, password, and captcha code
- Hit the login button and select the scheme you desire to apply for
- Fill in the rest information in the form and upload the documents
- Review the form very carefully and press submit button
- Take a print of the application for further use
Also Check: Post Matric Scholarship to Lower Income Group
- Go to the official website of the Department of Higher Education Haryana scholarship portal
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the Login option
- Enter the username and password.
- Now click on the login option.
Procedure to Check Application Status
- To check the status, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Higher Education Haryana scholarship portal
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the check application status option
- Enter the Aadhaar number and select the academic session and scheme
- Hit the view button and the application status will appear on the screen
For any technical query, you may contact the authorities at
- Phone number: 9888631114, 9646040255, 9646039936 Mon-Fri (09:00 A.M to 05:00 P.M)
- Email: helpdeskscholarshiphry[at]gmail[dot]com
Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme 2024 FAQs
The Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme 2024 is a scheme that provides financial assistance to the students of the state to complete their education.
The last date to apply under this scheme is 1st January 2024.
Applicants can apply under this scheme by visiting https://harchhatravratti.highereduhry.ac.in/Index
Applicants can contact the helpline number mentioned in the article above.