Many schemes are run by the State Government of Haryana to support the students and encourage them to higher education. Today we are going to talk about the “Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme” another initiative by the Department of Higher Education, the Government of Haryana to support and encourage meritorious students. If you are from Haryana, then you should look over the information given further in this article once. Scheme related all the details including the application process, eligibility criteria, documents required, important dates, and more are mentioned underneath.
About Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme
Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme is specially designed for university toppers. Under this scheme every year the government will select the top three students from each stream medical, non-medical, commerce, arts, and education for the incentive. Selection of the students for the fixed annual incentive will be made based on their position/performance in the Annual University examination. If you are interested to apply for the scheme then must check the information sanctioned below.
Also Check: Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana
Highlights Of Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme
- Launched by: Department of Higher Education Haryana
- Launched for: University Topper
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: Click Here
Objective Of Meritorious Incentive Scheme
The main objective of the Department of Higher Education Haryana behind the Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme is to motivate the meritorious students studying in the Government Colleges of the State by giving a substantial amount.
Benefits Of Haryana Meritorious Incentive Scheme
Three topper beneficiaries from each stream medical, non-medical, commerce, arts, and education will be benefited. The amount given by the authorities to the beneficiaries is as under:
Selection of the students will be made on the basis of merit. In case of a tie between two or more students main subject marks will be considered for selection.
- Applicant must have a Haryana domicile
- The applicant must have secured good marks in under graduation or post-graduation degree program
- Applicant must pursue their academics through regular general courses from Govt. Colleges.
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Income Certificate
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- Parivar Pehchaan Patra
- Fee Receipt
- Last Exam Passed Certificate (Except for 1st Year Students),
- BPL Certificate (if applicable)
- Father’s Death Certificate (if applicable)
- The last date to submit the application form will be updated soon.
- Applicant must not have taken admission in correspondence courses/ open universities
- Merit list for e boys (general category) Girls (general category) and S.C. students (Girls and boys) will prepare separately
- There is no income limit applicable to apply for this scheme
- Award holders under this scheme can apply for any other scholarship/ stipend from the State Govt. or any other source.
Also Check: Haryana Scholarship Portal
Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme Application
- To apply for the scheme students, have to go to the official website of the Department of Higher Education Haryana scholarship portal
- From home page of the portal, you have to go to the student registration option
- Enter the family id number in the given space and hit the search button
- Now, the further page will open with the registration form
- Follow the screen and complete your registration
- Log in with the portal by using the user name, password, and captcha code
- Hit the login button and select the scheme you desire to apply for
- Fill in the rest information in the form and upload the documents
- Review the form very carefully and press submit button
- Take a print of the application for further use
Also Check: Post Matric Scholarship to Lower Income Group
- Go to the official website of the Department of Higher Education Haryana scholarship portal
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the Login option
- Enter the username and password.
- Now click on the login option.
Procedure to Check Application Status
- To check the status, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Higher Education Haryana scholarship portal
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the check application status option
- Enter the Aadhaar number and select the academic session and scheme
- Hit the view button and the application status will appear on the screen
Haryana State Meritorious Incentive Scheme Helpline
For any technical query, you may contact the authorities at
- Phone number: 9888631114, 9646040255, 9646039936 Mon-Fri (09:00 A.M to 05:00 P.M)
- Email: helpdeskscholarshiphry[at]gmail[dot]com