The Haryana State Council of Science, Innovation, and Technology (HSCST) has created a new scholarship program called the HSCST Fellowship Programme. The government will give financial help to fellows with a Ph.D. degree under HSCST Fellowship. By June 30, 2022, applications will get acceptance. The state government is awarding this fellowship to deserving and outstanding students who have passed the JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) and LS NET in the joint CSIR-UGC test for JRF and LS (NET) in order to pursue their Ph.D. studies at any Haryana university or institute.
Today, via this post, we will explain all you need to know about the HSCST Fellowship Programme 2023, including the scheme’s objective, perks, characteristics, eligibility, necessary paperwork, and application procedure. You must read this post all the way through to understand all of the critical details about this plan.
About HSCST Fellowship 2023
The Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation, and Technology (HSCSIT) will award HSCSIT Fellowships to meritorious young men and women for performing research training under the expert guidance of faculty members/scientists who are working in Haryana’s university departments, national laboratories, and institutes in various fields of science and technology, as well as medical sciences.Universities/Post-Graduate Colleges/Government Research Establishments, R&D establishments of the recognized public or private sector, industrial enterprises, and other recognized Haryana institutions are eligible to apply for HSCSIT Fellowships.
This scholarship would offer them a stipend of Rs.35,000 to help them with their education. In addition, the fellows will have the opportunity to obtain a contingency fund of Rs.20,000 through this Fellowship. The HSCST Fellowship Program Application must submit online by eligible students.
Also Read: Haryana Scholarship
Key Highlights of HSCST Fellowship
|Haryana State Council for Science Innovation and Technology
|Name of Fellowship
|To assist students with their financial needs.
|The fellows will be awarded a Contingency Grant as well as a Fellowship.
|Students who have passed the JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) and LS NET
|Fellows who have earned a postgraduate degree
|Antyodaya-Saral Portal (saralharyana.gov.in)
Objective of HSCST Fellowship
The primary goal of establishing this fellowship is to give financial assistance to fellows who possess a Ph.D. degree. The HSCST Fellowship Program will offer fellowships and contingency grants to state fellows. Fellows with a Haryana address are eligible to apply for this fellowship. Those applicants who are not qualified for this fellowship but have received a fellowship or financial aid from another institution. The state government is awarding this fellowship to deserving and outstanding students who have passed the JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) and LS NET in the joint CSIR-UGC test for JRF and LS (NET) in order to pursue their Ph.D. studies at any Haryana university or institute.
Benefits of HSCST Fellowship
Candidates who have passed JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) would be offered a fellowship at the same level as CSIR/UGC if they are not eligible for CSIR/UGC fellowship for any justifiable cause, i.e. Rs.31,000/- per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs.35,000/- for Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Candidates who pass the LS-NET will be awarded a fellowship at the present CSIR/UGC rates, with a preference for the CSIR, i.e. Rs.18,000/- per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs.21,000/- per month for Senior Research Fellow (SRF).
An Rs.20,000/- yearly contingency fund will get awarded to the University / Institution as part of the fellowship. The fellowship will be for three years, with the possibility of extensions to four and five years depending on the terms and circumstances of the program. The entire length of time spent as a JRF and SRF will not exceed 5 years.
The following are the eligibility requirements for the HSCST Fellowship Program:
- The candidate must have a minimum of 55 percent in an M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any of the Science topics, including Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Engineering Sciences.
- Candidate must have passed JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) and LS-NET in a recent joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF and LS (NET).
- The maximum age restriction for JRF is 28 years, with 5-year age relaxation for candidates from Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped, and Other Backward Classes.
The last date for the submission of the Application Form will update soon.
Important Documents Required
The following is a list of necessary documents that must be submitted in order to apply for the HSCST Fellowship Program:-
- Certificate from the tenth grade as evidence of age
- NET credential
- Certificate of completion of the M.Sc. program
- Certificate of Caste
- In the case of physically challenged people, the proof is required.
- Aadhar Card is a government-issued identification card.
Also Read: Saksham Haryana Education Portal
Application Procedure for HSCST Fellowship 2023
- Students who are interested and eligible must apply for the HSCSIT Fellowship Program online.
- Candidates must first visit the HSCST website
- The homepage will appear on your screen, where you have to click on New User or Register Here link, to create an account.
- Once you’ve entered all of the information needed to establish your Login ID and password, your registration will be complete.
- To validate their account, students must provide a verification code that is emailed or texted to the applicant’s email address or registered mobile phone by saral Haryana.
- Fill out the application form and enter your User ID and password to log in.
- Select the HSCSIT Fellowship application form under Apply for Services.
- Fill in all of the essential information and submit the necessary document papers.
- After submitting the e-form, you will be given a SARAL ID number to use in the future.
- Take a printout of your online submitted application form for your records once you’ve submitted it online.
- Applications that do not include all of the needed information will be automatically rejected.
Procedure to Track Application Online
- The applicant who wants to check their application status can visit the official website.
- The homepage will open on your screen, where you have to click on the Track Application tab.
- A new page will open on your screen, where you need to select your department, Service, or enter your application reference id.
- After filling in your details click on the Check status button.
- Now your application’s current location will appear on your screen.
The following is the selection method for the HSCST Fellowship:-
- The candidate will be chosen based on their performance in the CSIR’s National Eligibility Test (NET), which is held twice a year, usually in June and December.
- Meritorious applicants who have qualified for JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) and LS-NET (CSIR/UGC) in the joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) would be selected to pursue their Ph. D. study in any of Haryana’s universities/institutes.
Terms and Conditions
The followings are the terms and conditions of the HSCST Fellowship:-
- The scholarships will entail full-time research leading to a Ph.D. in relevant subject areas from any of Haryana’s institutes/universities.
- Applicants who have received a fellowship or financial aid from another source are ineligible for this fellowship.
Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology HSCSIT, Panchkula (Haryana), Secretary, Department of Science & Technology, Haryana, Bays No.35-38, Sector 2, Panchkula-134109 (Haryana) Phone: 0172-2563439