ICFAI Business School (IBS) Scholarship 2023 will help the candidates to be a part of IBS organizations present all across the country. The candidates can be a part of the organization after giving the entrance examination. The candidates can apply for this scholarship after checking out the details regarding to eligibility criteria and the selection procedure which will follows by the IBS organization from the article provided below. Check out the details related to the application procedure to apply online for the ICFAI Business School (IBS) Scholarship 2023 from the article provided below and apply for the scholarship of your choice as soon as possible. We have also shared the list of Institutions that are providing this scholarship and the categories which are eligible for this scholarship accordingly.
About ICFAI Business School (IBS) Scholarship 2023
ICFAI Business School (IBS) will be starting the admission for the batches of 2023 and 2025 in the first week of July 2022. The students will have to give the entrance examination but in this entrance examination, the students will also be provided a scholarship program. The students will be provided 10 crore rupees under different categories. IBS has produced a lot of alumni and a lot of people who are now working in corporate sectors across the country and abroad. For the batch of 2023-2025, candidates need to be toppers in IBSAT 2022, NMAT 2022, CAT 2022, XAT 2023, GMAT (during 2022), or qualified CFA, CA, CS, ICWA. This scholarship is available in order to help the candidates get an education in the organization without having to worry about financial difficulties.
Also Read: The Design Village Scholarship
- The campaign of IBSAT 2022 will commence soon.
- The IBSAT examination will conduct soon.
Objective Of ICFAI Business School (IBS) Scholarship
The main objective of starting the scholarship scheme is to attract students so that they can enroll themselves in this institute. The students will be able to take into account this scholarship scheme through the application form available on the official website. IBS is a very prestigious organization with a history of more than 25 years and there are more than 65000 people who have graduated from the organization in order to achieve economic success. There are 9 different business schools available all across the country from the same Institute. The institute also provides excellent placement opportunities for all the people who want to be a part of the corporate world. Candidates who are aspiring to get enroll in top MBA colleges and B schools in the country for the best Management studies along with a merit scholarship program must apply for the scholarship.
Benefits Of IBS Scholarship
The following benefits are available to the applicants who are eligible for the scholarship:-
- The scholarship amount will adjust towards fees payable by the students in the first and second semesters after joining IBS and is subject to certain terms and conditions.
The following categories are available to apply for the scholarship program:-
- IBS Alumni Wards
- Wards of Defence Personnel
- Candidates with disability
The following campuses are available for the IBS business schools:-
- 9 campuses of ICFAI Business School are spread across the country namely, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Mumbai, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Pune, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Jaipur, and IBS Dehradun.
The applicant must follow the following examination pattern to apply for this scholarship opportunity:-
- IBSAT is a two-hour-long Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The entrance examination will have multiple-choice questions.
- The entrance examination will test the eligibility of the candidate for admission in the school.
- IBSAT is generally conducted once a year, over a window of two days in the month of December.
- Qualified candidates will have to attend two processes, first the selection briefing process and second the final selection process, i.e. Group discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) round.
In order to take admitted to the ibs business school, the candidates will have to take into account the entrance examination which is conducted by the organization in order to select the candidates for the MBA program. The candidates will first have to give the entrance examination which is conducted once a year by the IBS organization. After the selection for the entrance examination is done by the organization, the candidates will have to go through the group discussion and the personal interview round. The candidates who have passed the examination will be called for the group discussion round and the interview round. The final merit list will be provided after all of the selection procedures are successfully completed.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship scheme:-
- Candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate score.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria for English medium in graduation need to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score
- Applicants in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with a valid score of GMAT, CAT, XAT and NMAT by GMAC need not appear for IBSAT and they can directly apply for admission.
- Candidates who are aiming to pursue an MBA/PGPM degree and build a career in global business should opt for ICFAI Business School.
Also Check: CLP India Scholarship Scheme
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scholarship:-
- The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM programs at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, and IBS Pune campuses.
- You will have to visit the ICFAI Scholarship website of IBS School by clicking on the link given here
- The home page with open on your screen
- You have to click on the Admission option
- The details related to admission will open on your screen
- You have to fill out the registration form to take admitted to the college.
- You have to submit the application fees and then you will be provided the details related to your application.
- Make sure to give the entrance exam and appear for the interview in order to be eligible for admission and this scholarship.
- IBS Admission Office
- Plot No. 65, Nagarjuna Hills
- Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082
- Ph: 040 – 23440963 (5 lines)
- Toll Free :1800 425 55 66 77
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org