If you are currently studying at IIT Dharwad and you have successfully completed your UG degree then you can apply for this internship program if you have the specific experience as presented by the concerned authorities. The students will be able to kick-start their careers through the development of IIT Dharwad CCS Internship 2023 and they will be able to get proper career opportunities if they have applied for this internship program. The students are also liable to get stipends when they are working in this organization and they will be able to get a lot of exposure also. Check out the details related to the eligibility criteria from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the apply online procedures.
What Is IIT Dharwad CCS Internship 2023?
A new internship program is available for the people who are currently studying at the Indian Institute of Technology which situates in Dharwad and this scholarship opportunity is only available for students who are B.Sc./ B.C.A./ B.Tech./ M.C.A. degree holders. The selected candidates will receive a consolidated emolument of INR 15,000 per month. The students can easily apply for this scholarship all throughout the year and there are no specific dates that you need to follow in order to be able to apply for this prestigious internship program. The applicant must have experience as per the eligibility criteria presents by the IIT organization and then they will selection on the basis of their interview with the concerned authorities of the institution. You can apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website of IIT.
Also Check: ADAS Machine Learning Internship
- The applicants can apply throughout the year.
Benefits Of IIT Dharwad CCS Internship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious internship program:-
- The selected candidates will receive a consolidated emolument of INR 15,000 per month.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this internship:-
- The applicant must be a B.Sc./ B.C.A./ B.Tech./ M.C.A. degree holder
- The applicant must hold a B.Sc./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science
- The applicant must have experience in the following –
- Linux system administration
- Configuring and maintaining servers: DNS, LDAP, Kerberos, web, storage, application, and software license, among others
- Configuring and troubleshooting network issues – both wired and wireless
The following documents requires in order to successfully apply for this scholarship program:-
- Recent Passport photograph (JPG/ PNG)
- Updated CV (PDF)
- Qualifying Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Consolidated marksheet (PDF)
- Qualifying Degree (PDF)
- Other relevant documents – certificates, scorecards in National Level Exams, other degrees, etc.
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure in order to be selected for the scholarship:-
- The applications will be initially screened and shortlisted for an on-campus selection process, which will be a combination of written tests, task-based tests, and interviews.
Also Read: VLSI Internship
IIT Dharwad CCS Internship 2023 Application Procedure
If you want to apply for the internship then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the IIT Dharwad website of the internship program by clicking on the link given here
- The details related to the internship program will open on your screen
- You can now fill out the application form after reading the details related to the internship.
- The application form will open on your screen and you will be able to enter the details related to yourself so that the application submits.
- You have to upload all of the documents.
- You can now successfully apply for the internship.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully apply for the internship:-
- Mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility will not bestow the right to shortlisting.
- IIT Dharwad reserves the right to screen and shortlist candidates by introducing higher benchmarks.
- Emails will be sent to all shortlisted candidates.
- The selected candidates shall not have a claim on any regular position and shall not be bestowed any of the privileges like housing, medical facilities and other benefits available to regular employees of the Institute.
- No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad
- WALMI Campus, PB Road,
- Near High Court, Karnataka – 580011
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org