IT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship is a great program for some people who do not have opportunities to pursue artificial intelligence as a career. Artificial intelligence is one of the most interesting subjects available for people who are interested in software engineering. This fellowship program was created by IIT Madras and not only will this fellowship program provide you with financial assistance but it will also provide you with the confidence to be around intelligent people. 60000 Rupees per month will be provided to the students who are interested in this fellowship program created by IIT Madras. IIT Madras is a very tough Institute because the selection procedure of the institute is scrutinized by the organization based on a lot of factors. Check out more information about the IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship given here:
Importance of IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship
IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship will be important for people who are interested in artificial intelligence but they are not getting the proper opportunity to showcase their talent. The fellowship program was created to provide financial assistance to the students who take up this opportunity at IIT Madras. IIT Madras is also a very famous Institute that provides opportunities to people coming from the economically backward section of society to pursue Science and Technology courses. The fellowship program in artificial intelligence will be provided for a period of 2 years and during the period of 2 years students will be meeting with prestigious professors. There will be dignified people from all around the world who will participate in this fellowship program.
Also Check: IIT Kanpur Bright Minds Scholarship
Key Highlights of IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship
|Name||IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship 2023|
|Launched by||IIT Madras|
|Objective||60000 per month|
|Beneficiaries||Artificial intelligence fellows|
|Official Website||IIT Madras Artificial|
Objective of Internship in Artificial Intelligence
Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBCDSAI) is a very interesting program. The program was created in order to support people who are interested in artificial intelligence and want to continue their education in the same field. The scholarship is available for a period of 2 years and in this period students will be provided financial support so that theycan continue their research opportunities in the field of Artificial Intelligence and data science. 60000 Rupees per month will be provided for a period of 2 years through the development of this prestigious scholarship. The main objective of this scheme is to provide support to the people who are currently pursuing artificial intelligence in India
Benefits Of The Scheme
- The institute has one of the largest groups in the country looking at networked data across different disciplines and the top deep reinforcement Learning group.
- Participants will get access to state-of-the-art high-performance CPU or GPU computing infrastructure.
- Many fellows join leading companies in data science and artificial intelligence or pursue future research in top universities.
- Work in a highly interdisciplinary environment, with eminent faculty in artificial intelligence and data science.
- Interns will get to attend regular colloquia by international experts and workshops.
- The fellows at the Centre publish in top journals and conferences.
- The applicants should not be over 27 years old.
- The applicants should have an exceptional academic record.
- Proficiency in programming and high-level languages such as Python, R, and MATLAB as well as contribution to open-source projects will be a plus.
- Students who get selected for the fellowship get to work on several modern projects at RBCDSAI at IIT Madras.
- The students will be selected based on the performance that they are putting forward in their graduate and post-graduate examinations.
- The final decision regarding the selection of the students will be in the hands of IIT Madras.
- The students will have to give the interview as per the amendments by the IIT Madras committee.
- You must apply for the fellowship program before the end of the academic year.
- Personal Documents.
- Educational Qualifications Certificates.
- A brief statement of purpose describing the applicant’s intent and interest to work at RBCDSAI needs to be entered.
- Three names of faculty from RBCDSAI with whom students would like to work should be entered.
- List research areas as keywords separated by commas such as biological networks, graph convolutional neural networks, reinforcement learning, game theory, or high-performance computing needs to be entered.
- A brief outline of some contributions such as GitHub, StackExchange or Quora with links to the applicant’s profile needs to be mentioned.
- You will first have to visit the IIT Madras Artificial website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Google Form present there.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill out the application form and register yourself for the fellowship program accordingly.
- Office of Alumni & Corporate Relations
- Room No. 204 A, 2nd Floor, IC&SR Building
- IIT Madras, Chennai – 600036
- +91 44-2257-8390
- +91 44-2257-8379
IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship 2023 FAQs
You can apply for the fellowship program by filling out the Google form available on the official website of IIT Madras before the last date presented on the official website.
The applicants should not be over 27 years old and should have an exceptional academic record. Proficiency in programming and high-level languages such as Python, R, and MATLAB as well as contribution to open-source projects will be a plus.
Those selected will be paid a monthly stipend of up to Rs 60,000 and get to work on several modern projects at RBCDSAI at IIT Madras.
The RBCDSAI Post Baccalaureate Fellowships are open to exceptional recent graduates, who are desirous of pursuing a 1 to 2-year research internship in the areas of data science and artificial intelligence at RBCDSAI, IIT Madras.