Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is a public technical university located in Chennai (formerly named Madras), Tamil Nadu, India. IIT Madras is ranked the top engineering institute in India by the Ministry of Education’s National Institutional Ranking Framework. Now, IIT Madras has announced an Artificial Intelligence Fellowship for women, it is a 2 years search program in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. So if you are interested in artificial intelligence and data science and want to appear in IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship 2023 then you have to give an entrance exam and before that, you have to fill out the application form. In this article, we will discuss each and every detail about this IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship such as how to fill an application form, its benefits, its eligibility criteria, objective, important dates, and much more.
IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship
Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence with IIT offering Fellowship in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science for women. The women who want to apply for the scholarship should be under the age of 28 years and should have a 4 year Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in areas related to RBCDSAI in order to be eligible for the fellowship. The fellowship called Post Baccalaureate Fellowship is available for all exceptional graduates earlier but at this time applications are being sought only for women. The selected women will get a stipend of Rs- 40,000 monthly. The last date for application submission of the IIT Madras Fellowship in AI is before 28 February 2022.
Key Highlights of IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship
|Announced by||Robert Bosch Center for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence with IIT Madras|
|Name of the Fellowship||IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship|
|Purpose||To provide a platform for women in IIT Madras for Artificial Intelligence and Data Science|
|Benefits||Monthly Stipend of Rs- 40,000|
|Eligibility criteria||The age of the applicant should be under 28 years and should have a 4 year Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in areas related to RBCDSAI|
Objective of IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship
IIT through its Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence is offering A fellowship in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. The fellowship is available for all except for graduates earlier but now it’s only for women. The aim is to provide a platform to the women who want to perform Research in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. The fellowship will also help women by providing them with a monthly stipend.
Benefits of IIT Madras Intelligence Fellowship
Artificial Intelligence and data science is and two years search fellowship in Madras and its benefits are given below-
- The fellows will get to work at the pre-eminent interdisciplinary Research Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence in India.
- The fellowship is with a gift from Google Research.
- The center claims to have the largest network analytics, deep reinforcement learning, and the most active natural language processing and deep learning groups.
- Selected fellows will receive an opportunity to be paired with a woman mentor from academia or industry as desired by the fellow.
- Those selected will be entitled to maternity leave as well.
- The fellows at the Centre publish in top journals and conferences.
- Participants will get an opportunity to attend talks and interact with top scientists from around the world.
The women who wish to apply for this fellowship should be under the age of 28 years and should have a 4-year bachelor’s or a master’s degree in areas relevant to RBCDSAI in order to be eligible for the fellowship.
Important Dates for IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship
The last date to apply under the Fellowship is – 28th February 2022
- Degree of Graduation/Post-graduation
- List of research areas
Application Procedure for IIT Madras Artificial Intelligence Fellowship
- The applicant first visits the official website of Women Post Baccalaureate Fellowships.
- On the homepage you have to click on the “Apply Now” link.
- After that you have to fill all the required details in your application form such as-
- E-mail ID
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Phone Number
- University Name
- Year of Graduation
- Statement of purpose
- CV etc.
- After filling all the details click on the submit button for the final submission of the application form.
Note– Other details like educational qualifications and the latest resume of applicants will have to be uploaded. Applicants will also have to enter their preference of faculty and interesting areas of research.