Adfactors PR Launches FCF Scholarship 2023-24 under which it will provide 2 full tuition scholarships. This scholarship is only available for the students who are going to the School Of Communications And Reputations which is located in India and is popularly known as Score. Students will be provided with a scholarship amount of up to 2500 Dollars. This is a prestigious scholarship program that was created by the organization on 16th August 2023 through a news circular that was launched by the organization on its official website. Students can carry on their education without having to worry about the financial assistance that they require in order to submit their tuition fees. Check out more information about the FCF Scholarship 2023-24 here:
Overview of Adfactors PR Launches FCF Scholarship 2023
FCF Scholarship is created to present scholarship opportunities to Indian students of communication colleges present in India. The financial assistance which is available in this college is equivalent to 10 months’ tuition fees of the college. The theme of this scholarship for the year 2023 is “Sustainability Communication — Addressing the Challenges.” To be considered for this prestigious Adfactors PR Launches FCF Scholarship students will have to prepare a campaign that will emphasize communication strategies to address the waste management issue in India. This is a scholarship that will not only provoke the students to do more in their extracurricular activities but will only provide financial assistance to the students who are presenting the campaign very well and addressing some issues.
Also Read: Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme
About Adfactors PR
Adfactors PR has created Adfactors PR Launches FCF Scholarship in collaboration with Future Communication which is a Foundation responsible for creating scholarship opportunities for professionals so that they can get learning opportunities and outreach programs. Along with this, they also provide proper opportunities to create sustainability. Students are also provided opportunities so that they can work towards climate change and other economic conditions which are very relevant today. These types of scholarships not only provide financial development but also provide economic development to the country. Students can fill out the application form for the scholarship from the official website as soon as it is available.
Key Highlights of Future Communicators Foundation Scholarship
|Name||Adfactors PR Launches FCF Scholarship 2023-24|
|Launched by||Adfactors PR|
|Objective||Providing financial benefits|
|Beneficiaries||Students who are currently studying in the School of Communications & Reputation (SCoRe), India|
|Official Site||Adfactors PR|
- Only the students who are currently studying in the School of Communications & Reputation (SCoRe), India are eligible.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students on 23rd September 2023
Reward Details of FCF Scholarship
- Adfactors PR will provide two annual, full-tuition scholarships at US$ 2500 for students enrolled at the School of Communications & Reputation (SCoRe), India. Each scholarship is worth the equivalent of the program’s full 10-month tuition. The two inaugural FCF Scholarships will be awarded at the World Public Relations Forum, meeting this year at the Public Relations and Corporate Communications India Summit, in Chennai, India, on September 23rd.
Benefits of the Scheme
- This scholarship will provide motivation to the students to participate in the campaign for the development of India.
- The scholarship will provide awareness of waste management in India which is a big problem.
- Even if the students are not winning the financial assistance they are creating awareness towards waste management through their campaigns.
- If the students are winning the scholarship they will be provided tuition fees for at least 10 months through the scholarship.
- The 2023 Scholarship theme is “Sustainability Communication — Addressing the Challenges.” Students are asked to create a brief for a mock campaign emphasizing communication strategies that address the Waste management issue in India.
- The aim of the FCF Scholarship is to think creatively about sustainability as an environmental issue of major concern, as well as how to circulate important ideas using low-cost and limited means in their local community.
- The students will be selected based on their campaigns.
Also Read: PMC Scholarship
Adfactors PR Launches FCF Scholarship 2023-24 Registration Process
- You have to visit the Adfactors PR website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen and then you will have to click on the scholarship presented on the page.
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the registration option or the apply now option so that the application form appears on your screen.
- Fill out the registration form with important information about yourself and your educational background.
- Upload all of the documents and successfully verify the application form to apply for the scholarship.
- +91 22 6757 4444
Also Read: Declaration Form for Scholarship
Adfactors PR Launches FCF Scholarship 2023-24 FAQs
Students can fill out the application form for the scholarship from the official website as soon as it is available.
Adfactors PR will provide two annual, full-tuition scholarships at US$ 2500 for students enrolled at the School of Communications & Reputation (SCoRe), India.
Students are asked to create a brief for a mock campaign emphasizing communication strategies that address the Waste management issue in India. The students will be selected based on their campaigns.
Only the students who are currently studying in the School of Communications & Reputation (SCoRe), India are eligible.