INAE outstanding teacher award 2022 nominations have been invited by the Indian National Academy of Engineering. This award is for the engineering teachers who have excelled in the field of teaching in Indian Colleges, Universities, and Institutions. To submit the nomination, you have to follow the step-by-step instructions available below to download the nomination form. A direct link to download the nomination form is also available below along with the other information related to the outstanding teacher award including eligibility criteria, benefits, documents needed, and more.
INAE Outstanding Teacher Award
Indian National Academy of Engineering is going to distribute outstanding teacher awards to engineering teachers. The award has been designed for the teachers even if they are not a fellow of INAE. There are only two awards provided per year. One award is for the discipline of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering and Mining, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering and the other is for Computer Engineering and Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Energy and Interdisciplinary and Special Engineering Fields and Leadership in Academia, R&D and Industry.
Highlights Of INAE Outstanding Teacher Award
- Name of the scheme: INAE Outstanding Teacher Award
- Launched by: Indian National Academy of Engineering
- Launched for: engineering teachers
- Benefits: cash
- Mode of application: online
- Last date: 15 May 2022
- Official site: www.inae.in
Objective of INAE Outstanding Teacher Award
This award has been started to honor the engineering teachers who have provided guidance toward technology development and inspired students to take up careers in engineering and technology.
Benefits/ features Of the INAE Outstanding Teacher Award
- Selected teachers will get a cash award of rupees one lakh
- Selected candidates will also get a one-time book grant of Rs. 25000
- Nomination is valid for the three years only
- Re-nomination shall also accept
- A fellow can nominate only one nomination during the year
- The selection committee can also suggest additional nominations from the fellowship other than the nominations received for the award
- Nominations can submit through a digital platform
- Two awards a year will be given
- The nominee should be a teacher who is serving the inner teaching institute for the last 10 years at least continuously
- The nominee should have a high reputation in teaching (theory and practical) for a long period including creating a new course or discipline.
- Nominees should have made contributions through
- Writing new text or reference books and chapters
- Developing innovative laboratory experiments and experimental facilities
- Supervising students at various levels who have excelled in the engineering profession
- Delivering lectures in India and abroad to popularize a subject domain
- Developing online courses, demonstration modules, and tutorials hosted on public domain virtual platforms
- Contributing to the creation of databases, handbooks, and manuals
- Patronizing student activities of various forms and utility.
- The nominee must be collaborated with industry or R&D organizations to supervise sponsored projects and develop new technology.
- The age of the nominee should not be more than 60 years
- The nominee should not be a fellow of INAE. In case he/ she is a fellow, must not be a member of the INAE Governing Council during the year of the award.
- Who already received INAE Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering, or, Prof Jai Krishna Memorial Award/Prof SN Mitra Memorial Award or are members of the Selection Committee for Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering, Prof Jai Krishna Memorial Award, and Prof SN Mitra Memorial Award, or, the Governing Council should not be nominated.
- Passport size photograph
- Latest CV of the nominee
- Educational documents
- Experience certificate
- Any recognition/honor at the state/national level received by the Nominee for excellence in teaching.
- Other significant documents
- The last date of submission of the nomination application is 15 May 2022
INAE Outstanding Teacher Award 2022 Application Procedure
- Download the form and start filling the details in it
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Experience etc.
- Complete the application form and fix the passport size photograph on it
- Submitter application through a digital platform.