India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2023 has been released. Online application forms are invited through the official portal of India fellow. Interested youth who wish to become a part of the fellowship program can submit their applications. The online application portal is open till 31st March 2022 only. For more fellowship program-related details you have to read the further section of this article. On this page, we include all the details related to the India fellow social leadership program like eligibility criteria, the step-by-step application process, benefits under the program, and more.
About India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2023
All the interested youth who wish to find leadership potential and are willing to work with the community to make a difference can become a part of India’s fellow social leadership program. Under this program, beneficiaries will engage for 18 months. Selected candidates will get a monthly stipend along with training, peer learning, and mentorship. All the eligible candidates who made the eligibility condition set by the authority as sanctioned below can apply. If you wish to get the opportunity then hurry to collect the detailed information and submit the form.
Highlights Of India Fellow Social Leadership Program
- Name of the scheme: India Fellow Social Leadership
- Launched by: India fellow
- Launched for: Indian citizens
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: India Fellow Social
Benefits Of India Fellow Social Leadership Program
Beneficiaries who get selection for the fellowship program will
- Receive a unique 18-monthly training program
- Need to attend various workshops which will divide into three parts of 15 days each at the start, mid, and end of the program
- Get a monthly stipend of rupees 16000 in rural areas and 20000 in urban areas which includes living expenses like accommodation food and travel
- Exposure to mentorship
- Constant engagement
- Get placement anywhere across the country
- Application forms screening will first
- Shortlisted candidates will have to go for a telephone conversation round
- Written assignment and an in-depth conversation will be afterward
- Matching fellows to a suitable role with a social organization at last and selected candidates list will release.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- Applicant’s age should be in between 20 to 30 years
- The applicant must hold a graduation degree in any discipline or in the final year of graduation which is going to complete my first July 2022
- Applicant must be ready to involve in 18 month full-time commitment to the fellowship
- Applicants must be ready to place in any part of the country and in any thematic area.
- The last date of submission of the application form will update soon
- The announcement of the final cohort will be updated soon
- The Fellowship program will commence and will be updated soon
Also Read: Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship
India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2023 Application Procedure
- To submit the application, you have to visit the India Fellow Social portal of India fellow
- From the home page of the portal, you have to select apply now button which is available in the top right corner
- The online application form will open on the computer screen where you have to enter details like
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Permanent address
- Work experience etc.
- Complete the details in the form and review the field application
- Now you have to submit the form by hitting submit button if no change is needed in the form.