The Maharashtra Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship was started by the state government to offer deserving students in the state financial aid. Students who are pursuing higher education in any subject of study are eligible for scholarships. Being a resident of Maharashtra and meeting the other qualifying requirements established by the government are the only requirements for the Maharashtra Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship 2023. Applications are being accepted online only. On the Maha DBT portal, there are online application forms. The application must be submitted by the deadline, if not earlier. You may read more about the scholarship programme in full in this article’s section.
About Maharashtra Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship 2023
The Maharashtra Chief Minister, Shri Devendra Fadnavis, will soon make the 2023 Maharashtra Scholarship announcement. The Maharashtra Government initially launched the state-level scholarship programme known as the Maharashtra Scholarship 2023 in 2002. The scholarship’s main goal is to give deserving students from the state financial and academic support. To aid aspirants in obtaining an education in business and higher secondary courses, the Maharashtra State Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) has launched an award programme. Maharashtra has undoubtedly become a centre for education thanks to having the second-highest literacy rate in the country. There are a few chances for aspirants living in Maharashtra and those travelling from other parts of the country thanks to the presence of one central institution, 19 state universities, and 21 deemed universities in the region. Additionally, the Maharashtra Award serves as a catalyst for providing hassle-free access to education to all Maharashtra aspirants.
Key Highlights of Maharashtra Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship
|Launched By||Government of Maharashtra|
|Name of Scholarship||Maharashtra Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||To give deserving students from the state financial and academic support|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students of Maharashtra|
|Maharashtra Scholarship Deadline||31st January 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective of Maharashtra Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship
As the name of scholarship clearly states that the main aim of this scholarship is to give financial and academic support to meritorious students from Maharashtra. Students who received the highest marks in their secondary and higher education examinations will benefit from the scholarship programme. Cash awards will be given to the recipients. The scholarship award will be directly deposited into the recipient’s bank account.
Benefits of Maharashtra Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship
- Financial assistance to meritorious students- Junior Level – INR 1,600 to INR 2,300.
- Financial assistance to meritorious students- Senior Level – INR 2,800 to 72,000.
Candidates will be chosen for the scholarship programme on the basis of merit.
The deadline for submitting a Scholarship application is going to be on 31st January 2023.
|Financial assistance to meritorious students– Junior Level||The applicant must be a Maharashtra resident. The applicant must be a Class 11 or 12 student who receives the highest grade in their secondary and higher secondary exams. The applicant must possess a letter from DHE.|
|Financial assistance to meritorious students- Senior Level||The applicant must reside in the state of Maharashtra. The applicant must receive the highest grade possible in both secondary and higher secondary exams. The applicant must possess a letter from DHE.|
- Previous year’s grade report
- Current-year fee receipt
- Hostel fee receipt
- Letter of approval for DHE scholarship
Application Process for the Maharashtra Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship for 2023
- Students first need to go to the Maha DBT portal’s official website to apply for a scholarship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You should select the Post matric Scholarship option on the home page.
- When you choose the Directorate of Higher Education from the drop-down menu that appears, a list of available scholarship programmes will appear on the screen.
- “Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Junior Level” or “Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Senior Level” should be chosen.
- If you are a new applicant for the portal, choose the new application registration option after carefully reading the instructions and selecting the login to apply option.
- Carefully fill out the registration form by entering the applicant’s name, username, password, email address, and mobile number.
- To verify your email address, click “Get OTP” and then “Enter OTP Here.”
- Once you’ve clicked “receive OTP for Mobile Number Verification,” type the OTP into the appropriate field.
- Select “register,” “log in with the portal,” and “select the scheme name.”
- By clicking the apply button, you can access the application form, fill it out, and attach documents.
- Review the application carefully, click the “Submit” button, and then print the page for your records.
Students can call the authorities on call at 022 491 50800 with any questions.