Hello friends, welcome to our web portal. Today we are here with information about another scholarship program of the Department of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala, “Urdu scholarship”. Students who are studying Urdu as a subject can grab the scholarship if they meet the eligibility conditions. Interested students may check the eligibility criteria and other significant information about the Kerala Urdu Scholarship including the application process, selection process, important dates, and more from further sections of this article.
About Kerala Urdu Scholarship 2023
Application forms are invited by the department of minority Welfare for the Kerala Urdu Scholarship program. Under the scholarship program, all the beneficiaries will get a cash award. Benefits will directly transfer to the bank account of the applicant. To get the benefits under this scheme students may submit their application online mode. Online application forms are available on the department’s website up to 28 February 2022. Hurry to submit the application, direct application link is available below.
Also Read: Kerala Vidyakiranam Scholarship
Highlights Of Kerala Urdu Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Kerala Urdu Scholarship
- Launched by: Department of Minority Welfare
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: financial benefits
- Last date: Update Soon
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Kerala Urdu
- The last date of submission of the application form will update soon
Objective Of Kerala Urdu Scholarship
The major objective of the department behind the Kerala Urdu scholarship program is to support minority-category students by providing them with financial help. Moreover, this scholarship will promote the Urdu language among the students.
Benefits Of Kerala Urdu Scholarship
Selected students for the scholarship will get a cash reward from the department of minority Welfare. The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the applicant.
- Applicants should be a permanent resident of Kerala
- Applicant must have Urdu as a subject
- Applicant must be enrolled in government/ government aided/self-financing School of Kerala
- The Applicant must be a student of SSLC or HSC/VHSE
- Applicant must have previous year academic record
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed as set by the department.
- SSLC certificate
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Date of birth proof
- Front page of bank passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Other significant documents
The selection of the students is completely based on the merit and academic background of the applicant.
Also Read: E Grantz Scholarship
Application Procedure Kerala Urdu Scholarship 2023
To apply for the Kerala Urdu scholarship program students, have to follow the further-mentioned steps:
- From the home page of the portal go to the type of scholarship section
- Click on the Urdu scholarship option and the online link along with the instruction PDF will appear
- Select the apply online option to open the application form
- Start filling in the details in the application which is required as asked on the screen
- Board of Examination
- Roll number of examination SSLC or equivalent
- Year of passing
- Name of applicant
- Date of birth
- Father/ mother/ guardian name etc.
- Complete the application form and upload all the significant documents
- Read the declaration and tick the checkbox
- Enter the security code that appears in the image and hit submit button
- Must review the application before submission and take the printout at last.
Procedure To Check Status
- Open the official website of the Department of Minority Welfare
- From the home page of the portal go to the “Registered Students’ Status” option
- A new page will open where you have to select the following details
- Scholarship type
- Scholarship Status
- Institution Type
- Name of the College/Institution
- As you select the details list of selected candidates will appear on the computer screen.
If you still have any questions in your mind then you may contact the authorities via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on the Help Desk Numbers 0471 – 2300524