Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the most famous banks in India and now the bank is providing a scholarship opportunity for the permanent residents of the Tamil Nadu States so that they can continue their education without having to worry about the financial needs that they have to fulfill. The students can check out the information about the Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of the scholarship. You can check out the major information about the application procedure that you need to follow in order to be a part of the scholarship from the article provided below.
What Is Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship 2023?
Kotak Mahindra Bank is a very prestigious bank that is now presenting a scholarship for the people who are not able to continue their education under their project on education and livelihood. This project will provide livelihood opportunities to the people so that they can continue their education in India. Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship will be providing financial assistance to students who are permanent residents of Tamil Nadu state. People who belong to the economically backward section of society will be eligible to get a lot of benefits if they are applying for this scholarship. You have to apply for this scholarship before the last date in order to be eligible for the financial assessment and you have to make sure that you are following the eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship.
Also Check: Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Benefits Of Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this scholarship scheme:-
- The scholarship amount of up to INR 2 lakh per year or the actual expenses incurred towards college fees, college hostel fees, study material, laptop, etc. (against valid receipts) will be given to each selected scholar till completion of their graduation courses.
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for the scholarship:-
- Class 12 marksheet and passing certificates
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof
- Bank account details of the applicant (bank passbook/canceled cheque)
- Recent passport-size photograph
To get selected for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
- The final selection and awarding of the scholarship will be at the discretion of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- Open for students who are domiciles in Tamil Nadu.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the first year of graduation at institutes of repute (NIRF accredited) in the fields of Engineering, Medical (MBBS), and integrated Law.
- Applicants must have completed their Class 12 from Tamil Nadu government schools with a minimum of 80% marks
- For orphan students and children with disabilities, a lower mark may be considered
- Applicant’s annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 5,00,000.
- Children of employees of Kotak and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
Also Check: Kotak Shiksha Nidhi
Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship 2023 Application Process
To apply for this scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the Kotak Mahindra Bank website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given here.
- Read the information about this scholarship carefully.
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID
- If not registered – register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 317) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
You have to visit the official website of buddy for study and then you have to click on the apply now button in order to fill out the application form.
You must be a permanent resident of Tamilnadu State in order to apply for the Kotak Mahindra Bank scholarship 2023.
The students will be provided Rupees two lakh per year in order to successfully apply for the Kotak Mahindra Bank scholarship 2023.
You have to apply for this scholarship before the last date of 5th March 2023.