Kriti Fellowship 2023 is an initiative of The Hyphen. The program has been launched for Young Indian artists. Under this program all the selected fellows will get a chance to be a part of a museum-making and many other benefits will be given. If you wish to grab the chance then you should know about the scheme in detail. In this article further, you will get detail like who can apply, how to apply, when you can submit the application, what is the selection criteria and much other significant information.
What Is Kriti Fellowship 2023?
Kriti fellowship has been announced by the Karnataka Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai and NITI Aayog Vice-Chairman Dr. Rajiv Kumar. The fellowship program was announced on 10 December 2021 in Bengaluru. This program is a collective initiative of WeCare, The Hyphen, and Discovery Village. Under this fellowship program, the youth of the country will express their thoughts on plastic waste management through the medium of art. This program is going to be an innovative and exciting experience for the youth. Out of all the applications 25 best ideas will get selection and the candidate will get benefit from who presented the idea.
Also Check: ISRO Young Scientist Program
Highlights Of Kriti Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: Kriti fellowship
- Launched by: The Hyphen
- Launched for: a young artist
- No of fellowships: 25
- Benefits: Monetary and other
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Kriti
Objective Of Kriti Fellowship
The main aim of the authorities behind launching this scheme is to
- Use art to sensitize people against the ill effects of plastic waste
- Encourage others to take up similar initiatives to promote the recycling of waste
- Protect the environment in every possible manner
Benefits Of Kriti Fellowship
Selected candidates for the fellowship will get the following benefits under the Kriti fellowship:
- Financial grant of INR 100000/-
- Mentorship by eminent artists
- Be a part of a museum-making
Themes for Artwork
Applicants have to submit the prototype /graphic of the actual artwork along with a one-page concept note describing their idea on one of the following themes:
- My Waste, My Responsibility
- Waste in My Community
- Segregation at Source
- Responsible Consumption
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 30 years.
- The applicant should be an individual artist.
Selection of the candidates for the fellowship will be on by the eminent jury on the basis of the prototype /graphic of the actual artwork submit by the applicant.
- The competition’s start date will be updated soon
- Last date of submission of application form will be updated soon
- Announcement of winner: will be updated soon
Also Check: SSP Scholarship
Kriti Fellowship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the fellowship program, you have to rush to the Kriti website of The Hyphen
- From opened page you need to select “apply now” option
- As you hit, application form will open on the computer screen
- Enter the following details in the form as asked
- Date of birth
- Phone no
- School/ college name
- Synopsis/Description of the Artwork
- Upload the photo of the prototype in the prescribed format
- Submit the application by hitting submit button after reviewing the information
- To apply for the fellowship program, you have to rush to the official website of The Hyphen
- From opened page, you need to select the “Winners” option
- A list of all the winners will display on the screen
For any query related to the fellowship program can email the authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org.