LeadSquared, Bangalore is a SaaS platform that provides end-to-end sales, marketing, and onboarding automation solutions that is not providing an internship opportunity for students who have successfully completed their graduation degree in the field of computers or Technology. You can apply for this prestigious internship program by filling out the application form available at the official website of AICTE. You can check out the details related to LeadSquared Sales Development Internship for Engineering Students Bangalore 2023 from the article provided below including the eligibility criteria and also the step-by-step procedure that you need to follow in order to fill out the application form before the last date.
About LeadSquared Sales Development Internship for Engineering Students Bangalore 2023
If you are currently living in Bangalore then you can apply for the LeadSquared Sales Development Internship for Engineering Students Bangalore which LeadSquared presents. The students who have successfully completed their bachelor’s in the engineering field can apply for this prestigious internship program presented by the organization in order to create career opportunities for the students who are looking to start their career in the prescribed field of Engineering and Technology. The students will also be provided with a proper salary so that they can continue their careers in India without having to worry about the internship is unpaid. You have to fill out your application form before the last date of 26 December in order to be eligible for the benefits.
Also Read: ADB Internship Program
- Application Deadline – Update Soon
Benefits Of LeadSquared Sales Development Internship for Engineering Students Bangalore
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scheme:-
- The selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 20,000.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for the internship program:-
- The applicant must be a B.E./B.Tech. degree holder
- The applicant must have relevant skills and interests
- The applicant must be available for a duration of 6 months
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for this prestigious scheme:-
- Qualification certificates
Also Read: DEA internship Scheme
LeadSquared Sales Development Internship for Engineering Students Bangalore 2023 Application Process
To apply for these scholarship programs you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the LeadSquared Sales internship portal by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the internship portal will open on your screen.
- You will have to click on the option called Register on the homepage
- A new page with the registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Student and the registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to enter all of the details related to yourself into the application form.
- Upload the documents and successfully register yourself to get the internship.
- LeadSquared, Bangalore
- #33, 14th Cross Rd, Sector 6, HSR Layout,
- Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560102
- Contact Number – (080) – 46801265