LexLife India is a youthful and active group of legal professionals. They looked at the experiences of young and seasoned lawyers operating in various fields of law. The benefit of becoming specialized in a specialty field such as IPR, ADR, or Aviation Law, for example, is something that every new professional realizes. As a result, we’ve created these certificate courses specifically to expose you to these specialist subjects. Course formats are meticulously developed to guarantee that you get a firm grasp of the subject even if you have no prior experience. This article will give you full information about the Lexlife India Internship, its eligibility criteria, benefits, objective, application procedure, and much more.
What Is Lexlife India Internship 2023?
LexLife India (lexlife.in) is a legal awareness platform. It seeks to present a legal analysis of government policies and events of national importance in simple language which can be understood by the general Indian population from legal as well as non-legal background. The interns are expected to work from home. They will allow one topic at a time on which they are supposed to conduct research and write an article. Due credit will give to the interns for their articles on the platform. Articles will publish subject to the approval of the Editorial Board. Interns are required for a period of four weeks in the month of June 2022. An internship can be extended for another four weeks based on the intern’s performance.
Key Highlights of Lexlife India Internship
|Introduced by||LexLife India|
|Name of Scholarship||Lexlife India Internship 2023|
|Objective||To hone and sharpen my skills in legal research and article writing|
|Benefits||Internship Certificate for each intern|
|Eligibility Criteria||In any year of study of a three-year LL.B. course or five-year B.A. LL.B.|
|Official Website||Lexlife India|
Objective of Lexlife India Internship
LexLife India (lexlife.in) is a legal information website. It aims to give a legal analysis of important government policies and events in plain language that may be comprehended by the broad Indian public, both legally and non-legally. The main objective of this internship is to hone and sharpen my skills in legal research and article writing.
Benefits of Lexlife India Internship
There are multiple benefits provided under the Internship some of them are given below:
- Internship Certificate for each intern.
- Publication Certificate for each intern.
- Due credit for published articles.
- Networking opportunity.
- The stipend was given on your performance.
- In addition, interns also receive a coupon code of 50% off on their online courses on IPR and ADR. Such perks made it a good experience for me as an intern with LexLife India.
The applicants must be currently in any year of study of a three-year LL.B. course or five-year B.A. LL.B. course.
The last date for the submission of the application form for Lexlife India Internship 2023 is May 25, 2022.
Duration of Lexlife India Internship
Interns are required for a period of four weeks in the month of June 2023. An internship can extend for another four weeks based on the intern’s performance.
Also Check: Fair Trial Fellowship Program
Application Procedure for Lexlife India Internship 2023
- Interested individuals should email their resumes to email@example.com along with a writing sample. “Internship Application: June 2022” should be the subject of the email.
- Any content created by the student in the past can uses as a writing sample. Assignments from college can also suffice. There is no word count restriction.
- By May 25, 2022, applications must be submitted. We may not be able to respond to individual emails due to the high volume of applications. Candidates that are chosen will be notified within a week of their application. Please note that interns will only be needed to pay an internship fee of Rs. 350 to reserve their seat at the time of selection. It is used to produce certifications, provide advice to students, and compensate editors fairly.
- Website: lexlife.in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: +(91) 9873659859
- Note: Please do not call on the WhatsApp number.