Mittal Panday Scholarship for Post Graduate Students 2023 is available for people who have completed their bachelor’s degree and now they are waiting to pursue their master’s degree but they do not have financial resources. People can fill out the application form after they have completed their bachelor’s degree in order to apply for this prestigious scheme and they will be eligible to get financial assistance. The applicants will be provided financial benefits directly by the school authorities on the occasion of the award ceremony that is conducted by the Nehru Siddhant Kendra Trust. The students can fill out the application form and they can submit the application form to their college authorities in order to be eligible for these scholarships.
Objective of Mittal Panday Scholarship for Post Graduate Students 2023
The main purpose of this Mittal Panday Scholarship for Post Graduate Students is to provide proper opportunities to the people who are pursuing their post-graduation degrees in different colleges available in India. The scholarship will provide tuition fees, benefits, and other benefits to all of the students who are not able to continue their education after they have completed their bachelor’s degree and want to get a safe place. Make sure that you are taking admission to prestigious colleges before filling out the application form because then only you will be eligible to get all of the benefits related to the financial assistance. A proper award ceremony will be conducted in the month of November and then only the students will be provided the financial benefits.
Also Read: Post Graduate Scholarships
- The applicant for the scholarship should be a student in 1st year of M.A/M.Sc/M.Com/M.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Ed/MS/MD/PG Diplomas etc. The student will apply for the scholarship giving all the necessary details as per the prescribed application form (Annexure A), duly recommended by the Principal.
- The student should have secured 70% marks in the graduate examination. For the scholarship to continue, the student has to obtain minimum 60% marks each year. In the event of failure to score this percentage, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- The scholarship amount will be disbursed as follows: –
- Students whose parents’ total income is up to Rs.5,00,000 (Rs. Five Lacs only) per annum, will be eligible for the scholarship.
- The certificate of income of the parents, from the Employer or an affidavit, in case of self-employed, duly attested by a Notary Public has to be submitted along with the application duly attested by the Principal of the College.
- The student should not be a recipient of any other scholarship or financial aid from the Govt. or Non-Govt. agencies.
- The benefit of a scholarship should be allowed up to a maximum of two members in a family.
- Preference will be given to the recipients of the Mittal Panday Scholarship Girls (Graduate).
- All students who are in receipt of a scholarship under the Mittal Panday Scholarship (Meritorious) will also be eligible to apply for a scholarship under this scheme.
Benefits Of The Scheme
- A student getting admission in Post Graduate courses like M.Com/MA/M.Sc./PG Diplomas and others would be paid a maximum of Rs.20,000/- per year or actual, whichever is lower.
- For Professional courses like MBA/MCA/M.Tech/M.Ed./PG Diplomas and others across different colleges/universities in India, students would be paid a maximum of Rs.25,000/- per year or actual, whichever is lower.
Also Check: Nehru Sidhant Kender Trust Scholarship
Terms And Conditions
- The scholarship cheque is issued in favor of the applicant and will be given once a year at a function held by the Trust in the month of November at the Sat Paul Mittal National Award function.
- Further, to decide about the amount of scholarship to be given, information on Fee structure was collected from various Govt/Private Colleges like Govt. College for Girls, Khalsa College for Women, Guru Nanak Khalsa College for Women, DD Jain Memorial College for Women & SCD Govt. College Boys provides post-graduate courses.
- For the continuance of the scholarship, the student would provide a certificate from the concerned college along with a copy of the mark sheet that he/she has obtained at least 60% marks each year. In the event of failure to score this percentage, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
Also Read: SC Post Matric Scholarship
Mittal Panday Scholarship for Post Graduate Students 2023 Application Procedure
- The students can download the Mittal Panday Scholarship application form for the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- You have to take a printout of the application form.
- You have to fill out the application form.
- Attach all of the documents and submit the application form to your school authorities.
- Nehru Sidhant Kender Trust
- Mr Ashwani Sharma, Advisor
- Feroze Gandhi Market, Pakhowal Road,
- Ludhiana-141001, Punjab (India).
- 0161-2402500, +919316969093
Mittal Panday Scholarship for Post Graduate Students 2023 FAQs
The post-graduation scholarship is provided to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree but do not have the proper resources to continue it.
The applicant must have taken admission in a master’s degree in order to successfully apply for this post-graduation scholarship.
There are a lot of benefits that will be provided to the people such as financial assistance of Rs 20000 for degree courses and 25000 for professional courses.
If you want to apply for the scholarship then you need to submit the application form to your concerned School authority.