Mittal Pandey Scholarship Girls For Graduate Student 2023 is created in order to help students to get proper opportunities so that they can continue their education in prestigious women’s colleges available in India. This scholarship will only be given to girl students who are pursuing various types of degrees and professional courses in India and need proper resources so that they can continue their education without the help of any male figure or any earning person in their life. This scholarship will cover all of the educational needs of a student for 3 years so that they can continue their degree and professional courses. The students will be provided with a minimum of 15000 rupees so that they can pursue degree courses and 20000 rupees for professional courses. Check out more information about this scholarship from the article provided below.
Objective Of Mittal Pandey Scholarship Girls For Graduate Student
The main objective of the scheme is to help the girls students to get proper benefits so that they can continue their degree and professional courses. Financial assistance will be provided to the student so that they can pay their educational fees for the period of 3 years till they complete their degree or professional courses. The students must have achieved 70% marks in their class 12th exams in order to successfully get the opportunity to apply for these courses. The students will get a lot of advantages so that they can get a professional degree and continue their careers in India. This is a very prestigious opportunity available for girls studying in women’s colleges across India. The main objective of this scheme is to empower women in India.
Also Read: Indian Girls Scholarships
- Arya College for Women, Civil Lines, Ludhiana.
- Khalsa College for Women, Civil Lines, Ludhiana.
- Govt. Girls’ College, Civil Lines, Ludhiana.
- Guru Nanak Girls College, Model Town, Ludhiana.
- Guru Nanak Khalsa College for Women, Model Town, Ludhiana
- Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women, Ludhiana.
- D.D. Jain Memorial College for Women, Kidwai Nagar, Ludhiana.
- Ramgarhia Girls College, Miller Ganj, Ludhiana.
- S.D.P. College for Women, Near Daresi Ground, Ludhiana.
- SCD Govt. College for Boys, Ludhiana
- The applicant for the scholarship should be a student in 1st Year B.A./B. Com/B.Sc./others (Degree Courses) & BCA/BBA/B. Tech./B.Ed./others (Professional courses).
- The Income of parents should not exceed Rs.5.00 lakhs per annum. The certificate of income of the parents from the employer or an affidavit in case self-employed duly attested by Notary Public has to be submitted along with the prescribed application form (Annexure A), duly recommended by the Principal.
- The student should have secured a minimum of 70% marks in Class 10+2. For the scholarship to continue till completion of graduation the student has to obtain minimum 60% marks every year. In the event of failure to score this percentage, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- The student should not be a recipient of any other scholarship or financial aid from the Govt. or non-Govt. agencies.
- The benefit of the scholarship should be allowed up to a maximum of two members in a family.
|For students of Degree Courses (BA, B.Sc., B.Com. & others)||Rs.15,000/- per year or Actual whichever is lower.|
|For students of Professional Courses (BCA, BBA, B.Ed., B.Tech. & others)||Rs.20,000/- per year or Actual whichever is lower.|
Terms And Conditions
- The student will apply for the scholarship in her own handwriting giving all the necessary details about the family as per the specimen enclosed.
- After the scrutiny of the application forms, a convenient date is fixed for the Scholarship Committee constituted by the Trust to hold a meeting for the grant of scholarships to deserving students.
- The scholarship is given to old & new students who are found eligible by the Committee.
- Generally, each college is granted two scholarships for Degree Courses & two scholarships for Professional Courses, but it can increase or decrease depending on the merits of the case.
- In order to meet the proportional educational needs of the students in line with the academic courses they pursued, the fee structure applicable to Degree/Professional Courses was collected from Govt./Private Colleges for girls.
- The scholarship cheque is issued in favor of the College. The scholarship is given to the awardees once a year in the month of November at the time of Sat Paul Mittal National Award function.
Also Read: Pragati Scholarship Programme For Girls
Mittal Pandey Scholarship Girls For Graduate Student 2023 Application Procedure
- The students can download the Mittal Pandey Scholarship Application form for the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- You have to take a printout of the application form.
- You have to fill out the application form.
- Attach all of the documents and submit the application form to your school authorities.
- Nehru Sidhant Kender Trust
- Mr. Ashwani Sharma, Advisor
- Feroze Gandhi Market, Pakhowal Road,
- Ludhiana-141001, Punjab (India).
- 0161-2402500, +919316969093
Mittal Pandey Scholarship Girls For Graduate Student 2023 FAQs
The applicants are requested to submit the application form to the concerned authority in order to apply for this scholarship.
The applicant must be in their first year of degree courses and professional courses in order to apply for this scholarship.
The applicant will be provided 15000 rupees for degree courses and 20000 Rupees for professional courses.
The applicant will be provided with the benefit in the month of November at the annual award function presented by the trust.