National Scholarship Test for Youth NSTY is a very prestigious scholarship that will be given to the students who deserve to get a monetary fund in order to help them with their education. We will be sharing with all of you today new details regarding the scholarship test conducted by the organization to provide monetary funds to the most deserving candidates. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the National Scholarship Test.
What Is National Scholarship Test For Youth 2023?
The National Scholarship Test for Youth was created by the organization of Fluorosis Communications Pvt. Ltd to help deserving candidates get monetary funds in order to continue their education. You can apply for the scholarship opportunities from today but you have to apply before the last date of 31st May. You have to pay a late fee also if you forget to apply for the scholarship of opportunity on the prescribed deadline.
Also Check: National Scholarship Scheme
Details Of NSTY National Scholarship Test For Youth
|Name||National Scholarship Test For Youth 2023|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
- Application deadline: will be updated soon with a late fee of-
- INR 50 in February
- And INR 50 in March
- INR 100 in April
- INR 150 in May
- Admit Card: Updated Soon
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Result: Updated Soon
Note*- The above-given dates are tentative.
Benefits Of National Scholarship Test
The following benefits are available in this scholarship:-
- NSTY Junior awards ranging from INR 1,000 to INR 5 lakh to top 1,000 rank holders
- NSTY Senior award ranges from INR 1,000 to INR 6 lakh to top 1,000 rank holders
- Appearance certificate to remaining rank holders at both junior and senior level
NSTY Eligibility Criteria
You have to follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The student should have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent in class 10th/SSC examination.
- The student should have Indian citizenship.
- For NSTY Junior Category, the candidate must be:
- 11th Class Appearing or pass out student
- 12th Class Appearing or pass out student
- Any diploma course student
- Graduation 1st-year student
- For NSTY Senior Category, the candidate must be:
- Graduation 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th-year student
- Postgraduate 1st-year student
- Post-graduation diploma courses a 1st-year student
You have to upload the following documents to apply for the scholarship:-
- Upload the latest and clear photograph as proof of the applicant’s identity in the application form.
- The photo must either be in (JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF) format & it should be of passport size and its memory size should not exceed 100 KB
NSTY Examination Pattern
You will have to follow the following examination pattern to apply for the scholarship:-
- The exam will be conducted in online mode but will have the preference of appearing either from home or at an examination center.
- The examination paper will consist of 4 sections with the same subjects for Junior as well as Senior Category but the marks distribution will vary.
- The duration of the examination will be 120 minutes (2 hours).
- For the Junior and Senior Category the paper will be divided into the following sections:
- General Knowledge
- General Science and Maths
- The total marks will be 100.
- There will be no negative marking.
Terms and Conditions
You have to follow the following terms and conditions to apply for the scholarship:-
- NSTY doesn’t provide scholarships for international students.
- Eligible candidates should apply for their respective categories, NSTY Junior & NSTY Senior.
- For those who want to avail of fee concession scholarships, they should take admission into the listed Colleges/Universities in this current year only.
- Students have to appear for the NSTY Examination which will be conducted in different parts of the country.
- NSTY exam is an online exam and no offline or paper-based pattern is available.
- NSTY exam will be conducted in English medium only. No other languages for questions or explanations are available.
- Every registered student will be notified of the date and specific time for the exam and they need to log in with their registered id and write the exam.
- If the students are unable to login due to internet/signal problems NSTY is not responsible.
- NSTY is purely merit-based and any external references or other methods will not be entertained.
Rank vs Scholarship
The following scholarship is provided for the following ranks of students:-
|Rank||Amount for NSTY Senior||Amount for NSTY Junior|
|RANK 1||6 Lakh||5 Lakh|
|RANK 2 To 3||5 Lakh||4 Lakh|
|RANK 4 To 10||3 Lakh||3 Lakh|
|RANK 11 To 20||2 Lakh||2 Lakh|
|RANK 21 To 30||1.5 Lakh||1.5 Lakh|
|RANK 31 To 50||1 Lakh||1 Lakh|
|RANK 51 To 100||50,000||50,000|
|RANK 101 To150||35,000||35,000|
|RANK 151 To 250||20,000||20,000|
|RANK 251 To 350||15,000||15,000|
|RANK 351 To 450||10,000||10,000|
|RANK 451 To 550||5000||5000|
|RANK 551 To 700||2000||2000|
|RANK 701 To 1000||1000||1000|
Also Check: Vedantu Scholarship Test (VSAT)
Application Procedure Under National Scholarship Test For Youth
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the NSTY webpage of the scholarship
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- Register yourself successfully
- Upload all of the documents
- Pay your application fees
- Now you can take the advantage of the scholarship
Do’s and Dont’s
- Check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program
- The applicant must have a registered mobile number that will remain active in recent days.
- The applicant must have a valid email ID that will remain active in recent days.
- Keep all the documents ready before applying for the scholarship program.
- Apply before the last date to avoid the last date Rush.
- Prefer using a laptop or desktop for the scholarship applications.
- Check the details of the application form before finally submitting it.