The NBHM Masters Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the National Board for Higher Mathematics. This scholarship is for bachelor’s degree holder students. Under this scholarship program, all those students who desire to pursue a master’s degree in Mathematics will get financial help. To get the opportunity for a scholarship, contenders have to submit the online application form. The online application form filling process and NBHM Masters Scholarship Scheme 2023 related to all the details such as the selection process, eligibility, documents needed, and more is mentioned underneath.
About NBHM Masters Scholarship Scheme 2023
NBHM Masters Scholarship Scheme is an initiative of the National Board for Higher Mathematics for students who desire to complete their higher studies in the field of Mathematics. In this scheme, students will get financial aid per month for the 2-year master’s degree program. Applicants need to submit the renewal application for continuing the scholarship in the 2nd year too. You will get all the scholarship-related details in this article. First hoard the information and then submit the application if required.
Also Read: Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test
Highlights Of NBHM Masters Scholarship Scheme
- Name of the scheme: NBHM Masters Scholarship Scheme
- Launched by: National Board for Higher Mathematics
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: nbhmscholarships.in
Benefits Of NBHM Masters Scholarship Scheme
- Applicants will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 6000/- per month for a two-year period
- Payment of the scholarship amount will be made by the student’s institution.
- Applicants have to deposit an amount of Rs. 300/- as an application fee to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- The fee is to be paid through online mode while submitting the application form
Selection of the student will be made on the basis of the following:
- Scrutiny of application will be made
- Eligible aspirants have to appear for the written exam. The exam will be held at e following centers in 5 Zones:
- Chandigarh, New Delhi, Srinagar.
- Indore, Jabalpur, Prayagraj, Raipur.
- Goa, Mumbai, Pune, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
- Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Ranchi, Shillong.
- Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad.
- The result of the written exam will announce
- Selected candidates will have to go for an interview for final selection. Interviews will be held at one center for each zone.
- An applicant who is pursuing a final year or possesses a B.A. / B.Sc. degree in mathematics, with cumulative marks of 60% or more, B.A.(Hons.) / B.Sc.(Hons.) degree in mathematics, with cumulative marks 50% or more OR a five-year integrated masters program in mathematics, with cumulative marks 60% or more can apply
- Students must desire to pursue Masters’s Degree in mathematics can apply
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Photo ID Proof
- Scanned Image
- Scanned signature
- Previous year’s academic mark sheets
- Admission proof
- Other documents
- Application start date: update soon
- Application end date: update soon
- Exam date: update soon
- Result release date: update soon
- Interview date: update soon
Also Read: ISRO Young Scientist Program
NBHM Masters Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship, you have to go to the official website of the National Board for Higher Mathematics
- From the home page go to the announcement section and choose the appropriate link
- Read the notification very carefully and select the apply link available in the PDF
- Select the program you desire to apply for and select the apply link
- The application form will open on the computer screen
- Fill in the details in the application form as asked in it
- Upload the documents as listed above in .jpg or .pdf format as mentioned
- Submit the application form after reviewing the details
- Deposit the application fee by using a debit/ credit card or internet banking.
- Take a print of the filled application at last
Applicants may contact the authorities at email@example.com if facing any issues in filling out an online application form.