NRDC Social Media Internship 2023 is a program offered by the National Research Development Corporation (NRDC), Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, for students pursuing a degree or diploma in Mass Communication or Digital Marketing. The interns who are chosen will be paid INR 5,000 monthly. Read below to check the detailed information related to NRDC Social Media Internship 2022-23 like Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, Selection Criteria, and much more.
About NRDC Social Media Internship 2023
NRDC works to develop, promote, and transfer innovations developed by various national R&D institutions and universities. The Corporation provides Intellectual Property (IP) and Technology Transfer services in a variety of fields, including chemical, agro-food processing, life sciences, mechanical, electrical, and electronics, and acts as a catalyst for translating innovative research into marketable industrial products. The NRDC is the largest collection of Indian inventions, licensing over 2000 technologies to over 4800 entrepreneurs, startups, institutions, and corporations. NRDC plans to open an Outreach Center in Pune and will need a Technology Transfer Professional to work there.
Also Read: AICTE Biomedical Engineering Internship
Benefits of NRDC Social Media Internship
One of the key benefits of this internship is that the Interns that are chosen will be paid rupees 3,000 per month.
Applicants who want to apply for the Social Media Internship 2022-23 must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of India. The eligibility criteria for this Internship are as follows:
- Applicants must be the domicile of India
- Applicants must have a final-year degree or diploma in Mass Communication or Digital Marketing from a government-recognized institution.
- Have excellent communication abilities
- Also, have experience with graphic design
- Have experience writing content
Also Read: AICTE Internships for Civil Infrastructure
Steps to Register for Internship 2023
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to register for the Internship:
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the User tab followed by the Register option
- A new page will open on the screen with the user registration form
- Now fill in the form with all the required details like:
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Password, etc
- After that enter the captcha code and click on the Register button
Steps to Apply for NRDC Social Media Internship
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the NRDC Social Media Internship
- First of all, go to the official website of the National Research Development Corporation (NRDC)
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the User tab followed by the Login option
- Once you will click on the login option, the public user login page will open on the screen
- Enter your registered email id and password
- After that enter the captcha code and click on the Login button
- Once you successfully log in, the dashboard of your account will open on the screen.
- Click on the Apply Now option
- A new page will open on the screen with guidelines
- Read all the guidelines carefully and proceed further to fill out an application form
- Now fill in the application form with all the required details
- After that upload all the required documents
- Now, review and recheck the application form to avoid any mistakes
- Finally, on or before May 11, 2022, send your application to email@example.com in the prescribed format.
NRDC Social Media Internship Criteria for Selection
The applicant will choose based on how well they perform in the interview.
NRDC Social Media Internship Terms and Conditions
Some of the Terms and Conditions for the NRDC Social Media Internship are as follows:
- Interns will receive only one year of practical instruction.
- Based on performance and need, the Corporation reserves the right to retain and engage a trainee on a contractual basis for a set duration.
- Interns will not be permitted to be away for more than one day per month.
- According to the Corporation’s rules, interns must maintain adequate decorum and discipline.
- If an intern is caught engaging in illegal activity, he or she will be dismissed from the program and will not get a certificate of completion.
- Interns will not be considered for any regular position in the Corporation, either implicitly or explicitly.
- If necessary, the Corporation maintains the right to amend, alter, revise, or modify any or all of the terms, or to cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
- No requests for a video conference selection procedure will be considered.
- The interns will not be paid a TA for participating in the selection process.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the NRDC Social Media Internship, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
- The Incharge (P&A)
- NRDC, 20-22, Zamroodpur Community Centre
- Kailash Colony Extension, New Delhi -110048
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do applicants need to follow the below-given steps to submit feedback on the NRDC portal?
First of all, go to the official website of the National Research Development Corporation (NRDC)
The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
Click on the Feedback option
The feedback form will open on the screen
Now fill in the form with all the required details like Title
Email id, etc
Finally, click on the Submit button to submit your feedback