National Scholarship Portal is a single platform which offers multiple scholarship programmes for the economically weaker students from class 1st to post graduation level. The NSP Scholarship will include STate, Central, UGC and AICTE scholarships. The NSP PFMS No Record Found will transfer the beneficiary students scholarship fund directly into their bank account which will be linked with their Aadhar card, via direct benefit transfer method. Students don’t need to visit multiple official websites to do their registration under the specific scholarship programme, you simply do your registration via NSP portal without any error. The NSP transfers the verified application form of the beneficiary students for their scholarship payment to the Public Financial Management System. Public Financial Management System is a single online platform created by the government of India which controls all the financial transactions of the government.
About No Record Found NSP PFMS
Students who applied for the NSP and are waiting for their scholarship payment must check the status on the PFMS portal. Sometimes it will be seen that students will not get proper information about their scholarship payment. The NPS sent the students’ application form to the PFMS portal after verification and the NSP PFMS No Record Found showed the scholarship payment. But students will not get the proper information about their scholarship payment. According to them, when they visit the official website of the PFMS portal to check their payment status it will display “No Record Found”, “Error” or “Payment Not Initiated”. All these happen due to various reasons such as incorrect information provided, application form not verified from the NSP or it may happen due to incorrect information in the application form.
What is PMFS?
Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a single digital platform created by the Government of India in 2009. The main reason behind the implementation of PFMS is to track the government scheme plan funds detail and it control other government agencies fund transactions. NSP PFMS No Record Found will cover all the fund related information and citizens don’t need to worry about the details of the funds. PFMS is a part of government of india digital programme which offers the real time, trustworthy, and useful management information system as well as efficient decision support system to diverse stakeholders. The PFMS provide Direct Benefit Transfer, Accounting, Reporting facilities as a result every Department/Ministry of the Government of India uses PFMS to electronically transfer funds to beneficiaries (individuals or institutions).
Steps to be followed for fixing the No Record Found Issue
Students who suffer with the No Record Found error must follow the given steps to recover the information easily:
- Applicants first need to recheck the information provided by the user under the PFMS portal for checking the application status.
- If the information didn’t match with the previous provided information then you may see Error or No Record Found option.
- In case the applicant put the correct information in the still found error, in that case you have to visit the NPS application status check site, if it shows the application verification is pending, then you have to wait for around 5-6 days to complete the process.
- Candidates need to regularly check their application status under the NPS portal then you have to visit the PFMS site.
- After following all these steps, still you are unable to recover the information about your scholarship payment, then you may contact the NSP pr PFMS office for your concern.
Steps to Track the Application Status
The applicants who previously applied for the NSP Scholarship, and now waiting for their scholarship payment can now check the status for your scholarship payment by following the given steps:
- Applicants first need to visit the NSP PFMS website of NSP or PFMS portal.
- The homepage of the website will appear on your screen.On the homepage you have to click on the Student’s Login option.
- Now enter your User ID, Password and Captcha Code.
- After filling all the details click on the submit button.
- Now to track the status of your scholarship payment, you have to click on the Track Application Status option.
- Now the page will appear on your screen, here you will check the details of the scholarship payment release detail and many more.
If any of the students suffer from misconcept then please connect to the concerned authority given below:
- For any technical queries, please contact Helpdesk at helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in or 0120 – 6619540
- (from 8 AM to 8 PM on all days, excluding holidays)
NSP PFMS No Record Found 2023 FAQs
Candidates need to regularly check their application status under the NPS portal then you have to visit the PFMS site. After following all these steps, still you are unable to recover the information about your scholarship payment, then you may contact the NSP pr PFMS office for your concern.
The NPS sent the students’ application form to the PFMS portal after verification and the PFMS portal showed the scholarship payment details.
Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a single digital platform by the Government of India in 2009. The main reason behind the implementation of PFMS is to track the government scheme plan funds detail and it control other government agencies fund transactions.