NSP Scholarship Status:- As you all are aware the government implements various kinds of scholarship schemes. Through these schemes, financial assistance is provided to the students so that they can continue their education without any kind of financial hurdle. The Government of India also implements various kinds of scholarship schemes. Through these schemes, students can apply through the NSP portal. After applying students are advised to check their NSP Scholarship status from time to time. Today through this article we are going to tell you how you can check your NSP scholarship status 2023. Other than that you will also get other important details concerning this scholarship status. So if you are interested in grabbing complete details regarding this article then you are requested to go through this article very carefully till the end.
About NSP Scholarship Status 2023
Many students apply for the scholarship through the National Scholarship Portal of the Central Government of India. It is very easy to use the portal and search for the scholarship on it. The facility to check whether you are going to get the benefits under the scheme or your application is rejected is available on the NSP portal too. This facility is called scholarship status. Scholarship status is also significant to know if you applied for any scheme. So, in this article, we are going to guide you on how you can know your scholarship status.
Also Read: UGC Scholarship
What is NSP Scholarship 2023-24?
The national scholarship portal is a centralized portal managed by the government of India. Through this portal, students across the country can apply for various kinds of scholarships. These scholarships are offered by both the state and Central Governments. This portal aims to reduce discrepancies and provide a common effective and transparent way to disburse NSP scholarships to students. It is basically a one-stop solution for all the scholarship needs of the students. The national scholarship portal was launched in the year 2016 by the government of India.
- Currently, students can apply for various scholarships through the national scholarship portal mobile app as well. This app was launched in the year 2018. Through this portal, funds are distributed through the direct benefit transfer method.
- Now students across the country are not required to visit any government offices in order to apply for various scholarships as this can be done with the help of this portal.
Highlights Of NSP Portal Status
- Article about:NSP Scholarship Status
- Launched by: Central Government of India
- Ministry: Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India
- Mode of status check: online
- Official site: scholarships.gov.in
Benefits Of NSP Scholarship Status
The NSP portal has been started by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. The portal has been started to provide a platform to the students by using which they can check the better scholarship opportunity for themselves and apply for them. The portal also provides the facility to check the status of your application whether is it selected or rejected. It is significant for the applicant to check whether he/ she is going to get the benefits or not. By checking the scholarship status you will be able to know how you have to manage the finance if you get selected or rejected, what amount of payment are you going to get, when your scholarship payment has been transferred to your account, and many more.
Procedure to Check NSP Scholarship Status
- To check the NSP scholarship status you have to go to the NSP Scholarship website of the NSP portal
- From the home page, you should go to the login option and choose the fresh/ renewal login link according to the year from the drop-down list.
- Enter the login details and successfully log in with the details.
- A new page will open from where you need to select the Track Application Status option.
- A new page will open where you have to enter the application id and date of birth.
- Now click on the Track Status option.
- The scholarship status will open on the screen.
Procedure to Know Your Payment at PFMS Portal
- To know your scholarship payment you have to go to the official website of the PFMS Public Finance Management System
- On the home page you will see “know your payment” option, click on it
- Enter the bank, and account number, confirm account number and captcha code
- Hit send OTP on registered mobile number option and you will receive an SMS
- Enter the OTP in the given space and your payment details will open on the computer screen.
Procedure to Track NSP Payment
- To track your NSP payment you have to go to the official website of the PFMS Public Finance Management System
- On home page you will see “Track NSP Payment” option, click on it
- Enter the bank, account number or NSP application ID and captcha code
- Select search button and your payment information will open on the computer screen.
View NSP Complaint Status
- To check the complaint status you have to go to the official website of the NSP portal.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now click on the View NSP Complaint Status option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the application number and captcha code present on the screen.
- Now click on the View Complaint Status option.
- Contact no: 0120 – 6619540
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NSP Scholarship Status Check 2023 FAQs
The Government of India in the year 2016 launched the National scholarship portal. Through this portal, students can apply for various scholarship scheme
Scholarships are directly disposed into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method. The bank account of the beneficiaries should be linked with Aadhar in order to get the benefit of this scheme
Yes, students can apply for state government scholarships as well through the National scholarship portal. Some state governments also implement their own portal in order to apply for various scholarships
In case of facing any kind of challenges, beneficiaries can contact the helpline number. Complaints can also be lodged online