The Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao Memorial Trust has conducted the NTR Trust GEST Scholarship Test 2023recently. The NTR trust scholarship is only for girls and the first 25 girls who qualify for the exam will get the benefit of this test. The 10th-class girl students should take advantage of this opportunity. NTR Trust Girl Education Merit Scholarship Test is committed to giving equal education to meritorious girl students. A total of 25 girls will get a scholarship of 5000 per month to pursue the intermediate in AP and TS for two years out of these 25 selected students 10 students can avail of this scholarship in any college of their choice.
The 15 students can avail themselves of this facility at NTR junior college Hyderabad. Interested candidates who want to get more information about the NTR Trust GEST scholarship will visit their official site, where they get the eligibility criterion and application procedure. This article will also provide brief information about the NTR Trust Scholarship Test 2023, the application form, the last date, the exam date, eligibility criteria, benefits, and much more.
About NTR Trust Scholarship Test 2023
Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao recently published the merit list of the NTR Trust scholarship for the monthly scholarship scheme for girls students. NTR trust every year gives scholarships to meritorious students who are pursuing intermediate in NTR junior colleges. Scholarship test 2022-2023 has been conducted on 12th December 2021 for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana students. The Trust gives monthly scholarships, so a huge number of candidates apply and participate in the exam. The competition is very high and the written exam marks the basis to announce the scholarship result. The NTR Trust scholarship program was initially started in the year 2015 since then this monthly support of the prescribed amount has been provided to the meritorious students for the NTR junior college for women Hyderabad.
Key Highlights of GEST 2023
|Organization||Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao Trust|
|Name of the exam||NTR Scholarship Test 2023|
|Classes||Class 11 & 12|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana|
|Results available from||Updated soon|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
NTR Trust Scholarship Types
- NTR GEST Scholarship (Inter)
- NTR GEST Scholarship (Degree)
- Submission of online applications will be updated soon.
- The last date for submission of the application will be updated soon.
- Hall ticket download will be updated soon..
- NTR Trust GEST exam date will be updated soon.
Objective of NTR Trust GEST 2023
The main motive to launch the GEST scholarship is to provide educational support to the meritorious students of NTR Junior School who studied in classes 10th and 12th. Education is the key to success, but not every girl is able to receive an education. So to help these poor girls who cannot continue their education due to financial crises can get scholarships and continue their education. The NTR Trust GEST Scholarship is for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana girls.
Benefits of NTR Trust GEST
The NTR junior colleges provide free education for girls in English medium for BIPC(NEET), MPC(JEE-Mains), MPC(CLAT & CIVIL), MEC(CLAT & CIVIL), CEC( CLAT & CIVIL) and CSE(CLAT & CIVIL) courses. The selected candidates will get up to 5000 per month. A total of 25 girls will get a scholarship of 5000 per month to pursue the intermediate in AP and TS for two years out of these 25 selected students 10 students can avail of this scholarship in any college of their choice. The 15 students can avail themselves of this facility in NTR junior college Hyderabad.
Eligibility Criteria for NTR Trust Scholarship Test
- The Girl student who is going to appear in the 10th board exam in March 2021 from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is eligible under the NTR trust scholarship.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- The candidate should be a student of NTR Junior School.
Merit Scholarship Test Pattern
The questions which were asked in the scholarship are objective type.
Max. Marks- 100
Duration- 2 Hours
|Social science||20 marks|
|Others(Current Affairs, GK, Reasoning)||20 marks|
There will be no negative marking. Students must carry a blue ballpoint and a writing pad for the exam to mark the answers on the OMR sheet.
Procedure for Registration under NTR Trust GEST Scholarship Test
- First you have to visit the official website of NTR Trust.
- The home page will appear on your screen, where you have to click on the Online Registration button.
- On the Login page you have to enter your Email and password then click on the login tab.
- After that, you have to click on the application form where you have to sell the required details such as-
- Student details
- Date of birth
- Name and address of the school
- Name of the father
- Mother’s name
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Address for correspondence
- After filling in all the details click on the submit button for the final submission of the application form.