To crack any competitive exam it is necessary to get proper guidance. There are many students across the country who are unable to get proper guidance and coaching due to a lack of finance. To support the students, the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education Odisha has initiated a new scheme named Odisha Unacademy Scholarship for IIT-JEE/NEET/NDA. This scholarship scheme is specially design for the poor and meritorious students who desire to crack the IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, and NDA exams. In this article, you will get scholarship schemes related to all information including the online application, eligibility criteria, important dates, and other significant details.
About Odisha Unacademy Scholarship Test
Across the country, there are many students who have brilliant minds but due to lack of finance, they are unable to come forward. To help students, various schemes have been initiated by the government. Today we are going to talk about a new scheme that has been recently announced called the Odisha Unacademy Scholarship. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will get free coaching. This scheme is to encourage the students toward higher education and help them crack the competitive exams.
Also Read: Odisha State Scholarship Portal
Highlights Of Odisha Unacademy Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Odisha Unacademy Scholarship
- Launched by: Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha
- Department: School and Mass Education Department, Odisha
- Launched for: students
- No of scholarships: 1000
- Benefits: cash benefits
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Unacademy Scholarship
Number of Scholarship
Benefits Of Odisha Unacademy Scholarship
Under the Odisha Unacademy Scholarship, all those students who get selected will get free coaching from Unacademy. Students can attend free coaching classes for competitive exam preparation like IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, and NDA (Defense Exams).
Students’ selection will be made on the basis of the HSC marks and aptitude (written) test held by the Unacademy. The exam will be held on 15 January 2022. Students may check the below-mentioned exam pattern
|Physics, chemistry, and mathematics
|Physics, chemistry, and biology
|Science, English, mathematics, Indian economy, and reasoning
- Applicant must be a student of class 11th in a government school or nongovernment aided higher secondary school affiliated by Council of Higher Education
- Applicants must desire to crack the IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, and NDA (Defense Exams) exams.
Registration form filling process will update soon.
Last date of registration form submission will update soon.
Exam will update soon.
Also Read: LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Application Procedure Under Scholarship 2023
- Students should open the Unacademy Scholarship website of the Unacademy
- From the opened page, you need to enter your phone number in the given space
- Select enroll for free button and you will receive an SMS
- Enter the OTP you received and name, email address & state too
- Select verify OTP option and follow the screen, enter all the details
- Complete the application and submit it after review.
Points to Remember
- 1000 scholarships will be awarded across 30 districts of the state.
- Preference will be given to the SC/ST category students
- Authorities are going to prepare the final selected students list along with the waiting list
- In case any student fails to join the course, the vacant seat will be given to the other candidates from the waiting list of the concerned district