PM YASASVI Entrance Test 2023-24 is presented by the government of India under the Ministry of Social Justice And Empowerment in order to award scholarships to the candidates. This scholarship is only available to the students who belong to the Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC), and De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi Nomadic Tribes(DNT/S-NT) categories. Students who come from the economically backward section of society whose annual income from parents is not more than rupees 2.5 lakh from all sources are eligible to apply for this prestigious scholarship. Students cancel out the application form if they are currently studying in classes 9th and 11 of top identified universities and schools across India. Check out more information about the PM YASASVI Entrance Test 2023-24 here
About PM YASASVI Scholarship
PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI) is a scholarship opportunity that is provided by the Indian Government and now the applications for this scholarship are open by the national testing agency. Students will be eligible to get selected for this scholarship and then they will have to appear for the Yasasvi entrance examination after they pass the examination they will be provided financial assistance. The main objective of the scholarship is to provide proper opportunities to students who are coming from economically backward sections of society. Exams will be conducted on 29th September 2023 for all of the students. The students are now eligible to fill out the application form. Scholarship opportunities are only available for students from minority communities.
Download PM Yasasvi Exam Cancelled Notification
What is the PM YASASVI Entrance Test 2023-24?
PM YASASVI Entrance Test is the entrance examination that will be conducted by the government of India under this prestigious scholarship program. Students will be selected on the basis of their caste and category and then they will be selected to give the entrance exam. The entrance exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode and the exam will be OMR based. Students will have to give the MCQs. The duration of the paper will be two and a half hours. The paper will be conducted in English and Hindi language. Candidates can register for the entrance examination by visiting the official website of the national testing agency and the application forms are to be submitted by the last date of 10th August 2023. Once the students have successfully passed the entrance examination they will be provided financial assistance to continue their education.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen
- The applicant must belong to Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) and De-Notified Tribes category
- The applicant must be a Class 9 student born between 1st April 2007 and 31st March 2011 (both days inclusive)
- The applicant must be a Class 11 student born between 1st April 2005 and 31st March 2009 (both days inclusive)
- The applicant must be studying in Classes 9 or 11 in a top school recognized by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- The applicant must have passed Classes 8 and 10 in 2022-23
- The applicant must have an annual family income of less than INR 2,50,000
Benefits Of The Scheme
- Students will be provided motivation to continue their education in the organization without having to worry about the problems related to financial assistance.
- Students will easily get the financial assistance into their bank accounts and they will be able to pay the tuition fees of the school without any difficulty.
- You can apply for this scholarship by visiting the official website presented by the organization for this specific scholarship and you do not have to visit any type of government office.
- Students will be taking the entrance examination and it will help them to prepare for future exams accordingly.
- This is a prestigious University which is linked to the Government of India that’s why it is very reliable to all of the students who are currently studying in different schools of India.
- The entrance exam will be conducted on 29 September 2023.
- Applications are open from 11th July 2023 to 10th August 2023.
- Selected students of Class 9/10 will receive up to INR 75,000.
- Selected students of Class 11/12 will receive up to INR 1,25,000
How to Participate in the PM YASASVI Entrance Test 2023-24?
- You will first have to visit the PM YASASVI website of the national testing agency by clicking on the link.
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the option called New Candidate Register Here
- The details related to the registration form will open on your screen and you have to read the details carefully
- Click on the option called click here to proceed and the application form will open on your screen.
- Students can now fill out their personal details and create an account to apply for the scholarship.
- Email ID:-
- Contact No:-
- 011-40759000, 011-69227700
PM YASASVI Entrance Test 2023-24 FAQs
You can visit the official website of this scholarship in order to create an account and successfully apply for this prestigious scholarship program.
Students must be currently studying in different schools available in India and the students must be coming from the economically backward section of the society.
Students from class 9 to 10 are provided 75000 Ruptand students from class 11th to 12th are provided 125000 Rupees.
The entrance examination will be conducted on 29 September 2023 so the applications are now invited on the official website.