A particular entrance examination will be conducted by the National Testing Agency and through this entrance examination, the candidates will be provided with proper opportunities so that they can continue their education in India. The scholarship is known as the PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023. The applicant must have proper information related to the eligibility criteria that they need to follow in order to be a part of this scholarship scheme given below we will also share with you all the specifications related to the eligibility and the last date that you need to follow in order to apply for this scheme. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to apply for the scholarship scheme.
About PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has created a new entrance examination for the PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme for vibrant India. The candidates who belong to the economically backward section of the society and other scheduled castes can apply for this scholarship opportunity and 15000 students will be able to get scholarships up to Rupees 125000 per year. The students will be able to fill out the application form as per the latest notification released by the authorities will update soon. The last date to apply for the scholarship opportunities will update soon and the entrance examination will be conducted soon The admit card can be downloaded soon
Also Check: Yuva Pradhanmantri Scholarship
- The application form for the scholarship will be available soon
- The last date to apply for this scholarship will available soon
- Correction window for the online applications will be open soon
- The entrance examination will conduct soon.
- The admit card for the examination will be available soon.
Benefits Of PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme
The following monetary benefits are available under the scholarship scheme:-
- Under the PM YASASVI scheme, an amount of Rs 75,000 per year is granted to Class 9 students, and an amount of Rs 1,25,000 per year is provided to Class 11 students.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicant should be Indian Nationals
- The applicant should belong to OBC or EBC or DNT category.
- The applicant should have passed Class 8 or Class 10 (as the case may be) in 2021-22
- The annual income of their parents/guardians from all sources should exceed Rs. 2.5 lacs
- Candidates applying for Class 9 exams should have been born between April 1, 2006, and March 31, 2010 (both days inclusive).
- Candidates applying for Class 11 exams should have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008 (both days inclusive).
- Both boys and girls are eligible to apply. Eligibility requirements are the same for all genders.
Also Check: PM Scholarship Scheme
PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scholarship scheme:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the national testing agency by clicking on the link given here
- The details related to the scholarship will open on your screen.
- We will have to read the details carefully.
- You have to now click on the option called to register and a new page will open on your screen.
- You have to enter your name and email.
- You have to create an account and then you will have to login
- Enter your user ID and password to successfully log in
- The dashboard will open on your screen.