A particular entrance examination will be conducted by the National Testing Agency and through this entrance examination, the candidates will be provided with proper opportunities so that they can continue their education in India. The scholarship is known as the PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023. The applicant must have proper information related to the eligibility criteria that they need to follow in order to be a part of this scholarship scheme given below we will also share with you all the specifications related to the eligibility and the last date that you need to follow in order to apply for this scheme. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to apply for the scholarship scheme.
About PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has created a new entrance examination for the PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme for vibrant India. The candidates who belong to the economically backward section of the society and other scheduled castes can apply for this scholarship opportunity and 15000 students will be able to get scholarships up to Rupees 125000 per year. The students will be able to fill out the application form as per the latest notification released by the authorities will update soon. The last date to apply for the scholarship opportunities will update soon and the entrance examination will be conducted soon The admit card can be downloaded soon
Also Check: Yuva Pradhanmantri Scholarship
PM YASASVI Scholarship Last Date Extended
The application forms for the PM Yasasvi scholarships are now available at the official portal for the scholarship. A lot of applications are received every year for the scholarship. The last date of the scholarship has now been extended by the official platform. The last date to apply for the PM Yasasvi scholarship 2023 is 17th August 2023 and you can submit the application form by visiting the official Yasavsi scholarship Syllabus portal. Students can visit the official website of the national testing agency in order to fill out the application form for this scholarship.
- Recently in a new update regarding the Scholarship, it was mentioned that the last date for the scholarship has been extended by the NTA organization.
- Keeping in view the last number of applications for the scholarship the new step has been taken to collect more applications for the scholarship. Make sure to fill out the application form before the extended date.
- The exam will be conducted on 29th September 2023
- Online applications are invited from 11th July to 17th August 2023
Benefits Of PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme
The following monetary benefits are available under the scholarship scheme:-
- Under the PM YASASVI scheme, an amount of Rs 75,000 per year is granted to Class 9 students, and an amount of Rs 1,25,000 per year is provided to Class 11 students.
Number of Selected Applicants under PM YASASVI Scholarship
- For the academic year 2023, 15000 students from across the country are chosen for the scholarship, out of which 1547 belong from the Tamil Nadu state.
- In Tamil Nadu, 3997 schools from class 9th and 2596 schools from class 11 have been chosen.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicant should be an Indian National
- The applicant should belong to the OBC or EBC or DNT category.
- The applicant should have passed Class 8 or Class 10 (as the case may be) in 2021-22
- The annual income of their parents/guardians from all sources should exceed Rs. 2.5 lacs
- Candidates applying for Class 9 exams should have been born between April 1, 2006, and March 31, 2010 (both days inclusive).
- Candidates applying for Class 11 exams should have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008 (both days inclusive).
- Both boys and girls are eligible to apply. Eligibility requirements are the same for all genders.
Also Check: PM Scholarship Scheme
PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scholarship scheme:-
- You will first have to visit the Pre Matric website of the national testing agency by clicking on the link given here
- The details related to the scholarship will open on your screen.
- We will have to read the details carefully.
- You have to now click on the option called to register and a new page will open on your screen.
- You have to enter your name and email.
- You have to create an account and then you will have to login
- Enter your user ID and password to successfully log in
- The dashboard will open on your screen.
Process To Know your School
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The details related to the scheme will open on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Click Here To Know Your School
- A new page will open on your screen
- You have to enter your class name, state name, and district name.
- Click on search and the details will open on your screen
- Email ID- yet[at]nta[dot]ac[dot]in
- Contact No- 011-40759000, 011-69227700
PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023 FAQs
The PM Yasasvi scheme is a scholarship exam that is conducted for the selection of eligible candidates in order to provide them with financial assistance. This scholarship exam is only available for students studying in class 9th and class 11th in identified schools under the scheme
The test is an Objective type test comprising Multiple Choice Questions. Each question will have 4 possible answer options. The candidate will be required to mark any one of the options that he/she considers as the correct or the most appropriate answer
This scholarship test will be conducted on 29 September 2023 and you are eligible to submit your application form from 11th July to 10th August 2023.
The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes, that is 2 and a half hours and the exam will be conducted by the hosted organisations on the basis of the timings that are mentioned in the admit card.
Yes. Exams for both Class IX and Class XI will be held in the same session and same date. Candidates will have to ensure that they answer the question paper meant for them, as indicated on their Admit Card.