Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship (BIPF) 2023 has been initiated by the Bansidhar & Ila Panda Foundation. Under this scholarship scheme, students who are pursuing engineering, medicine, and liberal arts programs will be benefited. Interested aspirants may hoard information about Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship like who can apply, how to apply, what documents are necessary to submit, what is the selection process and many other related details. Appellants should read the detailed information which is available in this article carefully before applying.
About Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship 2023
This scholarship is beneficial for students from underprivileged areas. It is an opportunity for the students to complete their higher education without taking any burden of academic expenses only in the field of engineering, medicine, and liberal arts. The selection of the students is completely dependent on the decision taken by the selection committee. A committee’s decision is not challengeable under any court of law. Students’ performance will be determined by the authorities every year to continue the Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship for the whole course. Candidates have to secure good marks every semester to continue to get this scholarship.
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship
- Awarded by: Bansidhar & Ila Panda Foundation
- Launched for: engineering, medicine and liberal arts students
- Benefits: Financial aid
- No of scholarship: 6
- Mode of application: offline
- Official site: www.bipf.org.in and www.imfa.in
Benefits Of Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship
Under the Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship applicants who get selected will get the following benefits:
- 90% of the academic fees and related expenses for the entire duration of a 4-year course will be covered under this scholarship
- The scholarship will give an annual limit of INR 100000/- to cover academic expenses.
- Scholarships will be transferred directly to the student’s bank account through RTGS/NEFT.
Selection Orocedure of Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship
- Selection of the applicants will be made by the selection committee
- The selection committee will evaluate applications on the basis of the percentage and financial background of the applicant’s family
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
|Non- Employee||The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 2 Lakh rupees, ST and Divyang applicants will get preference for the scholarship application should be permanently domiciled in Odisha, Applicant must be pursuing engineering, medicine, and liberal arts programme only|
|Employee||Only Children of permanent employees of IMFA/BIPF can apply under this category monthly basic salary of the employee is equal to or less than INR 12,000/-Applicant should be permanently domiciled in Odisha Applicant must be pursuing engineering, medicine, and liberal arts programme only|
|Non- Employee||Mark sheet of qualifying examination i.e. Class 12th / +2.Rank card of qualifying entrance examination.Admission documents from the College.Income certificate of Parents from the Tahsildar / Competent Authority.Domicile certificate from the Tahsildar / Competent Authority.Caste certificate (in case of SC / ST) from the Tahsildar / Competent Authority. Certificate of Divyang, if applicable, from the District Medical Board/ Competent Authority. Aadhar Card2 (two) recent passport size colour photographs|
|Employee||2 recent passport-size color photographs. Aadhar Card Admission documents from the College. Mark sheet of qualifying examination i.e. Class 12th / +2. Rank card of qualifying entrance examination.|
Prof. Ghanshyam Dash Scholarship (BIPF) 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply candidates, have to download the application form from official website of Bansidhar & Ila Panda Foundation or IMFA or from below available link
- Take a print out of the application form and start filling in the asked details
- Applicant’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Combined Annual Income of Parents
- Details of entrance examination
- Details of admission
- Other details
- Complete the application form and paste the image on it
- Attach the above-mentioned documents with the application
- Submit the application form to Scholarship Committee, Bansidhar & Ila Panda Foundation, IMFA Building, Bhubaneswar -751010, Odisha