Pt Vasant Thakar Memorial Fellowship 2023-related significant information is available on this page. Friends, you might have various queries related to the scheme. In this article, we try to resolve and provide information about all the things you need. Memorial Fellowship is specially designed by the Sanskriti Foundation. This scheme is for talented classical music artists. If you are also a music artist then have a look over this article, here you get eligibility details, the application process, last date, and more.
About Pt Vasant Thakar Memorial Fellowship 2023
Pt Vasant Thakar Memorial Fellowship is managed by the Sanskriti Pratishthan. Sanskriti Pratishthan is similar awards and fellowships for arts, performing arts, culture, media, and social activism winners over the past 30 years. The eminent artists in Indian Classical Music who are richly deserving of a wider recognition as both gurus and performers can apply. Applicants have to submit their CV online as well as offline mode. Detailed instructions about application submission are available to further along with other important facts.
Highlights Of Pt Vasant Thakar Memorial Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: Pt Vasant Thakar Memorial Fellowship
- Launched by: Sanskriti Foundation
- Managed by: Sanskriti Pratishthan
- Launched for: gurus and performers
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Pt Vasant Fellowship
Objective Of Pt Vasant Thakar Memorial Fellowship
The objective of the Sanskriti Foundation behind the fellowship is to
- Recognize excellent but lesser-known artists
- Provide a platform to excellent but lesser-known artists
- Bring excellent but lesser-known artists to larger audiences
Benefits Of Thakar Memorial Fellowship
Beneficiaries who get selection for the fellowship will get the following benefits:
- Fellowship will give an amount of Rs. 100000/-
- The Fellowship amount will give in two installments.
- The first installment of Rs. 50000/- will be given at the commencement of the programme.
- The second installment will be given at the time of completion of the project while submitting the report when the fellow may be requested to give a recital
All those candidates who fulfill the below-given conditions are eligible to grab the fellowship
- Should be an Indian.
- The candidate Should be from any genre of Indian Classical Music (Vocal or Instrumental).
- Should not hold another Fellowship or work on any other project.
- Applicants can apply for fellowship throughout the year for the coming year’s fellowship.
Fellowship is only for a 10 months duration. After completion of the fellowship, you have to submit the report and performance in Delhi.
Also Check: Astral Foundation Scholarship
Application Procedure Under Fellowship 2023
Applicants who desire to submit an application should have to send a CV and proposal. The CV should be two pages. Proposals must contain the further objective of the program. You should mention the name and contact addresses/telephones of the two referees along with postal and telephonic contact details of yours with a valid email ID. Enclose it in an envelope and mention the name of the Pt Vasant Thakar Memorial Fellowship on the top of it. Submit the application to the address Sanskriti Foundation, C-11, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016 and email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
- Selected candidates have to sign the agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan pertaining to a regular flow of work during the Fellowship period.
- Fellowship period is of 10 months followed by a performance in Delhi.
- Candidates need to submit a short-term progress report.
- Gurus can use the fellowship amount to encourage his/her disciples to hone their skills.