Rajasthan NMMS 2023 applications are now started on the official website. Students can visit the official website to fill out the application form for this scholarship examination. The application portal for this scholarship will be opened on 16 September 2023. Students can visit the official website to fill out the application form. Make sure that you apply for the scholarship before the last date to be eligible for this scholarship examination. This scholarship examination will be taking place very soon. The last date to fill out the application form for this scholarship is 30 September 2023. Check out more information about the same from the article given below:
Overview of Rajasthan NMMS Scholarship 2023
Rajasthan NMMS Scholarship 2023 application will be starting very soon on the official website. The students are required to fill out the application form so that they can appear for this scholarship examination. Students will be selected on the basis of the performance that they forward in the scholarship examination. 12000 per annum will be provided to the students who will achieve good marks in the scholarship examination. Rs 1000 every month will be provided to the beneficiaries which can help them to continue their education in the schools of India. Make sure to perform well in this scholarship examination to get the benefits of financial assistance as soon as possible.
Also Check: Rajasthan NMMS Result
What is the National Means Cum-Merit Scholarship?
The National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) was introduced by the organization in 2008. The Department of School Education implemented it to provide proper opportunities to the students. The scholarship examination is looked at by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The main objective of developing Rajasthan NMMS was to provide financial assistance to the students for studying in class 8. Students who come from the economically backward section of society can apply for the scholarship examination. This scholarship examination will provide motivation to the students to complete their education in India. Financial assistance is provided by each state or union territory to the students.
Key Highlights of Rajasthan NMMS
|Rajasthan NMMS 2023
|Department of School Education & Literacy under the Ministry of Human Resource Development
|Rs.1000/- per month
|Class 8th students
Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan NMMS
- The candidates who wish to apply for this MCM scholarship must be regular students studying in class 8 after getting a clear promotion from class 7 with a score of at least 55% or equivalent grades.
- The candidates must be pursuing education from Government/Local Body/Government-aided schools.
- For continuation of scholarship in higher secondary school, the candidate must score at least 60% marks in the class 10 board exam.
- To continue the scholarship in class 12, the scholarship awardee must get a clear promotion from class 11 on the first attempt itself with a score of 55% marks or equivalent. For students belonging to the SC/ST category, a relaxation of 5% is given in marks.
- The candidates’ annual family income should not be more than INR 3.5 Lakh.
- Also, those students who are enrolled in NVS, KVS, Sainik schools and private schools are not eligible for this NMMS scholarship.
Also Read: NMMS Scholarship
Benefits of Rajasthan NMMS
- Students will be provided Rs.12000 per annum if they get good marks in this scholarship examination presented by the organization.
- Rs 1000 per month will be provided to the beneficiary which can add up to the total amount.
- Students will also be motivated to complete their education in India using this scholarship.
Important Dates of Rajasthan NMMS
- The application starts from 16th September 2023
- The application ends on 30th September 2023
Required Document to Apply Under NMMS Rajasthan
- Class 7 mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate of parents (compulsory)
- Disability certificate
- Domicile certificate
Selection Process of Rajasthan NMMS
- Students will be selected on the basis of a selection test conducted by each state and union territory for their respective students.
- The test will be based on mental ability and scholastic aptitude.
- The guidelines for these tests are set by the NCERT organization.
- The applicant needs to complete each test in a maximum duration of 90 minutes.
- Children with special abilities are given some extra time to complete the test.
- Students with good marks on the test will be given the benefits.
Also Check: NMMS Result 2023 Declared
How to Apply Online Under Rajasthan NMMS Scholarship 2023?
- The candidates will first have to visit the NMMS website of the national scholarship portal by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the option called New Registration
- The instructions will open on your screen.
- Tick mark the declaration.
- Click on the “Continue” option.
- Enter all of the details.
- Enter name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, bank details etc.
- Enter the captcha code y
- Click the “Register” option.
- Now you have to log in using your credentials.
- Click on the option called Application Form
- The application form will be displayed on the screen
- Enter details including the State of Domicile, Name of the student, Date of Birth, Community/ Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID etc.
- Click on “Save & Continue”
- Upload the documents.
- Click on “Final Submission’’
- The application form will be successfully submitted.
- In the case of offline mode, students have to submit the filled NMMS Application form along with necessary documents to the school in which a student are studying. Candidates whose forms are accepted will be able to collect the admit cards from their respective schools, a few days before the exam.
- 603, Vth Floor, Fifth Block, Rajasthan Council of School Education, Shiksha Sankul, JLN Marg, Jaipur Rajasthan 302017.
Rajasthan NMMS 2023 FAQs
The last date to apply for the Rajasthan NMMS scholarship is 30th September 2023 so you must fill out the application form before that.
The application form for this scholarship will be opened by the organization on 16th September 2023 only on the official website.
To apply for the Rajasthan NMMS scholarship, the students are required to be a permanent resident of Rajasthan and they must be studying in class 8.
Students will be provided Rs. 12000 in total as the benefit of this scholarship.