Rajasthan scholarship portal 2023 was created by the Government of Rajasthan to help the people who are not able to continue their education. This scholarship is created to help people who are coming from economically backward sections and are not able to get opportunities so that they can make their future bright. Scholarships are available for the candidates belonging to the reserved section of society. The students who have good marks in their previous exams will be able to take on the opportunities. The students who want to continue their higher education can apply for the number of scholarships available at the Rajasthan scholarship portal scholarship available for every student including the people who are pursuing UG, PG and even PhD degrees. Check out the information given below to apply for the financial aid available through the Rajasthan scholarship portal 2023.
Objective Of The Scholarship
If the people are coming from the economically backward section of the society then they can go to the Rajasthan scholarship portal to check out the different scholarships. The objective of these scholarships provided through the portal below:
- The students are provided easy access to the different types of financial schemes through the development of the Rajasthan scholarship portal 2023 and they will also be able to check their eligibility criteria.
- The students can submit their online application for the scholarship through the portal and this is one of the main objectives of creating this portal.
- The students will be able to apply for the scholarship and they will be able to check the application status through the portal making it very easy for them to check the transparency.
- The students will be able to apply for the scholarship at any time because the scholarship portal is active 24 into 7 by the concerned authorities.
- The students are provided with the opportunity to continue their higher education through the development of the different scholarships available at the Government of Rajasthan scholarship portal 2023.
Also Read: Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan||The candidate must belong to SC/ST/OBC/SBC/EBC/DNT categories. The student must be studying in class 11 or 12 in a recognized school. The annual family income should be less than INR 2.5 Lakh (for SC/ST/SBC candidates), INR 1 Lakh (for OBC/EBC candidates), INR 2 Lakh (for DNT candidates) and INR 5 Lakh (for students studying at a nationalized institution).|
|Dr Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan||The student must belong to the General but EBC category. The annual family income should not be more than INR 1,00,000. The scholarship is applicable for students to continue their studies from class 11 to postgraduation.|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan||The student must belong to the SBC category and study in class 11 to the postgraduation level. The annual family income should not be more than INR 1.08 Lakh. The students pursuing studies through distance learning/correspondence can also apply.|
|Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||The student must belong to the SC category.He/she must have completed their postgraduate studies from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks. The student should also have taken admitted to a Ph.D. programme at a university overseas in the prescribed streams, namely –Social SciencePublic AdministrationLawEconomicsPolitical ScienceAnthropologyThe age of the applicant should be less than 35 years. The annual family income should not exceed INR 6 Lakh.|
|Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||The scheme is applicable to students belonging to the SC category only. The students must have passed their postgraduate studies with a minimum of 55% marks. The students should have taken admitted to a Ph.D. programme at a recognized university in India in the prescribed streams –Social SciencePublic AdministrationLawEconomicsPolitical ScienceAnthropologyThe age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years. The annual family income should not be more than INR 2.5 Lakh.|
|Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan||The students who have completed their Class 12 with a minimum of 60% marks. The annual family income should not be more than INR 2,50,000. The candidates must hold a valid bank account in a nationalized bank.|
|Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP)||The applicants must belong to the age group of 18 to 35 years. The students must be postgraduate in the field of Engineering/Medical/Law/Agriculture. The candidates must be pursuing doctoral degree courses. The students should have a firm command over MS Office and good communication as well as presentation skills.|
List of Required Documents
The following documents are required to submit to apply for the Rajasthan scholarship –
- Bhamashah ID card
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile/residence certificate
- Income declaration letter
- Receipt of fees
- Marksheet of last passed examination
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Bank Passbook
Types of Scholarships
The following incentive will be provided to the beneficiaries of this scholarship:-
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students, Rajasthan||Maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.|
|Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan||Maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan||Maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.|
|Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||Financial assistance of up to INR 25.00 Lakh per annum|
|Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||INR 15,000 per month|
Also Check: Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship
How to Apply Under Rajasthan Scholarship Portal 2023?
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The homepage of the Scholarship will display on your screen.
- Click on “Scholarship Portal” under the Apply Online/E-Services section.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the “Sign-Up/Register” button.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- You will be redirected to the Rajasthan Single Sign-On page.
- Click on the “Citizen” tab.
- Select any one from the options to register yourself – Bhamashah, Aadhaar, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter to start the registration.
- Now you need to create your SSOID and password
- Successfully register yourself.
- Now you need to visit the sign-in page of Rajasthan Single Sign-On again.
- You have to log in using your credentials.
- Update your profile by filling in all the necessary information.
- You will be directed to the user dashboard containing various digital options for you.
- Select the “Scholarships” option to enter the scholarship application.
- A dialogue box will appear asking – “How would you like to register yourself?”
- Click on “Student”
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in all required information.
- Upload the supporting documents.
- Finally, submit the application.
If you want to check the scholarship application status then you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the official website of the scholarship
- The homepage of the Scholarship will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on “Scholarship Application Status” under the Apply Online/E-Services section.
- A dialogue box will be displayed on your screen.
- Choose your Scholarship Application Number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the option called Get Status.
- The status will be displayed on your screen.
Tips for a Successful Application
- The students are requested to start the scholarship application as soon as possible because it will take a lot of time for them to understand the eligibility criteria and fill out the application.
- The applicants are required to follow the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form because if you are not following the eligibility criteria then your application can be rejected.
- The students are requested to apply for the scholarship before the last date to get the scholarship directly into their bank account.
- The applicant must also review the application that they have filled out so that there are no errors in the spellings that they have written in the application because if the spellings are incorrect then this scholarship will be rejected.
- The applicant must apply for the scholarship according to the UG, PG and PhD degrees that they are taking into account.
The Rajasthan Scholarship Portal provides a safe space for people who want to get financial benefits but are not able to do so due to various disabilities. Apply for the scholarships available in Rajasthan today and look for a future that is bright and helpful for your academics!
Rajasthan Scholarship Portal FAQs
The Rajasthan Scholarship Portal 2023 is an online platform created by the Government of Rajasthan. The students can get information and access to various scholarship schemes offered by the government.
The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan to apply for this scholarship.
The applicant must visit the official website and click on the scholarship of their choice to apply for the Rajasthan scholarship portal 2023.
The applicant must submit the residential proof including their electricity bill to prove that they are a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
This scholarship portal is created by the Rajasthan government so there is no application fees that you need to submit.