The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment has launched the Rajasthan Uttar matric scholarship for the students of Rajasthan state. Under this scholarship, a cash reward will be provided to the student to continue their education without worrying about any financial hurdles. All the eligible students who want to apply under the skin can visit the official website before the last date. The application forms are easily available on the official website. You can check out more details related to the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2024 in the article given below.
About Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2024
The scholarship is a way for the government and many private organizations to help needy students by providing them with monetary help. The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Rajasthan is running many schemes for the students of the state. Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship is one such scheme. Interested candidates can apply for the scheme by following step-by-step instructions to grab the benefits. Read the session given below to accumulate all the related details about the scholarship.
Also Read: SSO Scholarship Rajasthan
Highlights Of Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship
- Launched by: Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Launched for: student
- Benefits: financial aid
- Mode of application: online/ offline
- Official site: Uttar Matric
Last Date Extended for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship
An official notification has been issued by the concerned authority for the scholarship program regarding the last date extension of the scholarship. The notification was issued by the concerned authority on 15th March 2022. In this official notification, the information read that the last date to apply for the scholarship program has been extended up to 31st March 2022. A paperless application facility is also provided to the applicants under this scholarship scheme. The previous last date to apply for the scholarship was 15th March 2022 which has now been extended up to 31st March 2022. Applicants are requested to apply for the last date to avoid any kind of trouble.
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship Last Date Extended
In the latest information shared by the concerned authority for the scholarship program through an official notification, the last day to apply for the राजस्थान उत्तर मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति has been extended to 15th March 2022 which was earlier 28th February 2022. Applicants from the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Special Group Scheme, Other Backward Classes, Economic Backward Classes, Denotified Nomadic, and Semi Nomadic communities can now visit the official website before the last date to apply for the scholarship.
Objective Of Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship
The sole motive of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Rajasthan behind the Uttar Matric Scholarship initiative is to support the needy students and encourage them for higher studies.
Benefits Of Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship
|Rs 150 Day Scholars per month for 10 months
|Rs 350 Hostelers per month for 10 months
|Books and Ad Hoc Grant
|Rs. 750 per annum for Day Scholars
|Rs 1000 per annum for Hostelers
राजस्थान उत्तर मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicant must belong to SC/ ST/ EBC/ OBC/ DNT Category.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 250000 rupees.
- The applicant should have a bank account.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account
- Caste Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
Students’ selection for the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship will be made on the basis of the academic record and financial condition of the family.
The last day to apply for the scholarship program will be updated soon.
Also Read: Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan
राजस्थान उत्तर मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति Online Application Procedure
- To apply through online mode, you have to go to the Uttar Matric Scholarship website of the Scholarship Portal, Government of Rajasthan
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the “Register” option and SSO Rajasthan registration page will open on the computer screen
- Select “citizen” from there and choose one of the following options:
- Jan Aadhar
- Enter the necessary details as asked on the screen and complete the registration
- If you are already registering with the SSO Rajasthan portal, then log in by entering the login details
- Select Apply for the scholarship option and select the scholarship you wish to apply for
- Fill out the application form, complete the formalities, and upload the documents
- Review the details of the application and submit the form by hitting submit button
- Remember to take a printout of the application for further use.
Application Procedure- Offline
- You may apply through offline mode by getting the application form from your college who are in a government college or in a private college by visiting the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Take the form and fill the details in the application
- Attach all the significant documents with the application
- Submit the application to the college who are in government college or students who are in private college may submit it to District Magistrate, Justice and Empowerment Department
Forgot Digital SSO ID
- Open the official website of Rajasthan SSO.
- The homepage of the website will display.
- Now from the homepage, go to the login option.
- On this page, you have to click on the forgot digital sso id.
- A new page will display on the screen.
- Select an option followed during earlier registration.
- Enter the father details and click on the submit option.
- Your digital SSO ID will be recovered successfully.
Recover Digital SSO ID through SMS
Applicants can also recover their digital SSO ID by sending an SMS. For this, send an SMS to 9223166166. You have to type RJ SSO and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile. Your digital SSU ID will recover successfully
View Scholarship Application Status
- To view status, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage,. click on the View Applciation Status.
- A new page will appear on the sceren.
- Enter the Applciation Number and captcha code.
- Now click on the Get Status option.
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2024 FAQs
You may apply by submitting the application form through online or offline mode as per your choice
You may collect the application from the District Magistrate if you are studying in a private college or from college if you are a student at Government College.
You may submit the application form once the application procedure begins which is expected to be in May- June.
The government is going to send the amount of the scholarship directly in the bank account of the beneficiary through the DBT system.