Renault Nissan Technology and Business Centre India Private Limited have announced a new scholarship scheme under corporate social responsibility. The name of the scheme is the Renault Nissan Scholarship. This game is specially designed for students who wish to study for a BSc degree. If you desire to get more information about Renault Nissan Scholarship 2023 for BSc then read this article carefully. Further, in this article, you will get each and every significant detail which includes the application process, eligibility criteria, last date, and much other related information.
About Renault Nissan Scholarship for BSc 2023
Recently IIT Madras (Indian Institute of Technology Madras) has started a new online BSc degree program. The program was initiated in the year 2020. Many students desire to pursue this program. The program cost is high. Not all students are able to afford it. Keeping in view Renault Nissan Technology and Business Centre India Private Limited has decided to provide scholarships to the students. All the students who have taken admitted to BSc in Programming and Data Science will be benefited from the scholarship. If you desire to get the scholarship then you have to submit the application by following a few easy steps as mentioned below prior to the last date.
Also Check: Pragati Scholarship for Girls
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Renault Nissan Scholarship
- Launched by: Renault Nissan Technology and Business Centre India Private Limited
- Launched for: students
- Number of scholarships: 100
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Renault Nissan
Objective Of Renault Nissan Scholarship
The objective of Renault Nissan Technology and Business Centre India Private Limited is to support needy students. With the help of this scholarship, students will be able to bear their academic expenses.
Benefits Of Renault Nissan Scholarship
Under this scholarship program, around a hundred students who are studying in IIT Madras will get benefit. Students will get cash benefits to pay off their debt for academic expenses. Students can use the scholarship amount only to pay off their academic expenses including tuition fees, study material, etc.
- For the selection of the students screening of applications will be made first
- Students will get selected on the basis of their academic and financial background
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen
- An applicant must hold 12th standard passing certificate from the science stream
- Applicant must go to take admitted in BSc in Programming and Data Science at IIT Madras
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Age proof
- 10th standard passing certificate and marksheet
- 12th standard passing certificate and marksheet
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature etc.
Also Read: STFC Scholarship
Renault Nissan Scholarship 2023 for BSc Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship you have to go to the Renault Nissan website of IIT Madras
- From the home page of the portal, choose to apply now button given under the degree program
- A new page will open on the screen, select the “sign in With Google” option
- Enter your email id and password to continue
- The application form will open on the screen, start filling in the details
- Father name
- Date of birth
- Contact number etc.
- Upload the required documents as listed above
- Carefully review the application once and press submit button
- Take a print of the application for further use if required
- Applicants can submit their application soon.
- Phone number: 7850-999966 (Mon-Fri 9 am-6 pm)
- Email: email@example.com