Rishihood University Jal Fellowship is a social impact University, which is based in Sonipat has announced the launch of its first field-based Jal Fellowship Programme on the occasion of World Water Day, to seed District- Based water change leaders across all the 750 districts of India. World Water Day focuses on the importance of freshwater and raises awareness of the 2.2 billion people living without access to safe water.
The Jal Fellowship is in line with the UN’s vision of taking action to tackle the global water crisis. Solving the water crisis on a local level and on a global level requires a sound understanding of the nature of the problem. The water crisis is complex and requires local community involvement and ownership. Rishihood University Jal Fellowship aims to create water leaders who can facilitate community leaders and community solutions.
About Rishihood University Jal Fellowship 2023
Jal Fellowship is a unique field-based experiential learning opportunity created to incubate change leaders who can actively facilitate sustainable solutions to water challenges in their local community, with confidence and commitment. Jal Fellowship is designed to fully equip the Jal fellows with the right and relevant mindsets, knowledge, and skills as well as a network that enables them to take a lead in mobilizing and engaging the community and facilitating relevant solutions. On completion of the Jal Fellowship, Jal fellows will become local water leaders by earning the trust and confidence of the local community. Accordingly, they will be able to operate in their community either as entrepreneurs or as members of local NGOs or local government agencies.
Also Check: MCW Young Leaders Fellowship
Key Highlights of Rishihood University Jal Fellowship
|Conducted by||Rishihood University|
|Name of Fellowship||Rishihood University Jal Fellowship|
|Objective||To fully equip the Jal fellows with the right and relevant mindset|
|Eligibility Criteria||Between the ages 21 to 40 years|
|Last date||23rd April 2022|
Objective of Rishihood University Jal Fellowship
Jal sanusha is a unique field-based experiential learning opportunity dated to change leaders who can actively facilitate sustainable solutions to water challenges in their local community. Rishihood’s Jal Fellowship aims to create search water leaders who can facilitate community-led and community-owned solutions.
Jel Fellowship is a unique platform for you to create successful career opportunities:
- Launcher startup in water and environment
- Join social organizations
- Provide consultancy Service
- Walk with the government and multilateral organizations.
The Fellowship provides support in the form of mentorship, funding, and networking for a successful and sustainable career
Benefits of Rishihood University Jal Fellowship
Under Rishihood University Jal Fellowship they will provide INR 75000 as a full sponsored Scholarship for the first 50 selected candidates for joining the first batch starting in May 2022. Candidates will need to bear travel expenses related to fieldwork within their district and attend 3 in-person training sessions and 1 concluding session all of which will be held in Delhi NCR.
The applicant must full fill the following eligibility criteria for Rishihood University Jal Fellowship:
- The age of the applicant must be between 21 to 40 years.
- Applicants have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Applicant a passionate about making a difference to water/ environment/ community
- The last date for application form submission will update soon.
- Selection and Results declaration will update soon.
- Fellowship Begins will update soon.
- The curriculum is spread over 40 weeks
- 8 weeks of classroom training and 32 weeks of fieldwork in your own District
- Learn from domain experts and solution providers
- Includes technical and community mentoring
- Designed to engage with local stakeholders – community, government agencies, NGOs, and businesses
- Fieldwork is geared to culminate in a local water vision and action plan.
Also Check: NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship
Application Procedure for Rishihood University Jal Fellowship
- The applicant first visits the official website of Jal Fellowship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen where you have to click on the Apply Now link.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen where you have to enter your:
- Email id
- Email Name
- Mobile number
- Enter OTP
- Select Programme
- After filling in all the details click on the submit button for the final submission of the application form.
- Rishihood University, NH-44 (GT Road), Near Bahalgarh Chowk,
- Delhi NCR, Sonipat,
- Haryana, India 131021