MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Global is a non-profit organization with a vision for communities around the world to achieve greater levels of education, improved health, and increased economic security. The mission is to address communities pressing needs by empowering current leaders and readying leaders of tomorrow. Founded in 1999, MCW Global is based in New York with an affiliate organization in Africa. It offers a young leaders program and an Africa program which focuses on oral health care and community development. The core values include integrity, compassion, accountability, responsibility, and excellence. If you are interested in taking part in the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship then for registration you have to visit their official website which will provide you brief information about the scholarship, its eligibility criteria, objectives, benefits, documents required, application procedure, and much more.
About MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2023
The Young Leaders Fellowship Program is a one-of-a-kind leadership opportunity open to all young people between the age of 18 to 26 years from all over the world who wish to address community projects in the areas of education, health, and Economic Security. The year-long program prepares young people to become leaders of change in their communities through leadership development, Global citizenship, self-awareness, and vision planning. MCW Global Young Leaders Fellowship begins with the Community Needs Assessment- a one-month community needs mapping that prepares young people around the world. After the community needs assessment, Young Leaders participate in a one-month intensive virtual program that helps them to become leaders of positive change in their community after virtual learning participants in 10- months develop their action plans with support from alumni mentors.
Also Read: Global Peace Summit
Key Highlights of MCW Young Leaders Fellowship
|Name of Fellowship||MCW Young Leaders Fellowship|
|Objective||An opportunity which is open for all young people between the age of 18 to 26 years.|
|Benefits||Free of charge|
|Eligibility criteria||Between the age of 18 to 26|
Objective of MCW Young Leaders Fellowship
The aim of the fellowship program is to mobilize young people with the skills and resources needed to create and implement vision plans in the area of education, health, and economic security. Young people become leaders of change in their communities through leadership development, Global citizenship, self-awareness, and vision planning. The program team, mentors, and mentees all work together to impact communities through innovative ideas and concrete projects.
Benefits of MCW Young Leaders Fellowship
- The cost of the course is covered under the fellowship. It is a fully-funded fellowship.
- Exposure towards Global community-related issues.
- Interaction with professional expertise.
To be eligible under the fellowship the candidate must fulfill all the criteria given below:
- The age of the applicant should be under 18 to 26 years.
- Applicants able to demonstrate commitment to the community.
- Able to complete the community needs, assessment and identify the community projects in the areas of health, education and economics.
- Fluent in English.
- Have easy access to the internet for communication with the Global team and programs alumni and mentors for the whole tenure of the program.
- Adhere to the program’s guidelines.
The last date for submission of the application form will update soon.
- Resume of one page (12 font, Times New Roman, 1- inch margin)
- Two letters of recommendation
Also Read: Acumen Fellowship
Application Procedure for MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2023
- The applicant first visits the official website of MCW Young Leaders Fellowship.
- The homepage will appear on your screen where you have to click on the Apply Now link.
- After that you have to first create your account by entering your email or creating the password, then click on the sign up button.
- After login the application page will appear on the screen where you have to enter your required details or upload the documents.
- Ensure to fill in all the required details.
- Complete your application form carefully and click on the submit button for final submission of the application form.
- MCW Global
- 102 East 30th Street, Lower Level
- New York, NY 10016
- Tel: +1.212-453-5811