Sanganeria Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship program has been released. Online application forms are invited by the Sanganeria Foundation from the eligible candidates. Interested students who wish to get the opportunity may check the eligibility criteria and other important information from further sections of this article. In this article, you may get each and every detail including step by the step application process, the last date of submission, benefits, documents to submit, and other important details.
About Sanganeria Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023
Sanganeria Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship has been started by the Sanganeria Foundation for Health & Education. Under this program students who have passed the 12th standard or graduation degree will be benefited. Students who are going to take admitted to graduation or post-graduation degree programs can apply. Students will get financial support to complete their education under the scholarship program. Applications are invited through online mode. Interested candidates may submit the application prior to the last date by following the step-by-step instructions mentioned underneath.
Also Check: Youth Dreamers Foundation Scholarship
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Sanganeria Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Launched by: Sanganeria Foundation for Health & Education (SFHE)
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: Financial
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Sanganeria
- The last date for submission of the application form is 15 August 2022. Applicants are requested to apply before the last date to avoid any kind of trouble.
Objective Of Sanganeria Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Sanganeria Foundation’s objective behind starting this scholarship program is to support students who are from financially weak backgrounds. Moreover, this scheme is going to encourage students to pursue higher education.
Benefits Of Sanganeria Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship
|For General UG and PG courses
|Full annual fee charged by the institution + INR 15,000 per annum, subject to a maximum ceiling of INR 1,20,000 per annum (all-inclusive).
|Full annual fee charged by the institution + Hostel fees + INR 15,000 per annum, subject to a maximum ceiling of INR 2,40,000 per annum (all-inclusive).
|For Professional/Technical UG and PG Courses
|Full annual fee charged by the institution + INR 20,000 per annum, subject to a maximum ceiling of INR 1,50,000 per annum (all-inclusive).
|Full annual fee charged by the institution + Hostel fees + INR 20,000 per annum, subject to a maximum ceiling of INR 2,50,000 per annum (all-inclusive).
- Applicant must have taken admitted to under graduation or post-graduation degree program in a recognized institution
- Applicant must have secured 75% marks or more in previous passed examination
- In 12th standard
- In bachelor’s degree
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 600000 rupees from all sources.
- For renewal of scholarship, program applicants must have secured 65% marks in the previous semester
- Admission proof
- 12th standard or graduation marksheet
- An essay on “ambition in life”
- Family income proof
Selection of the candidates will be made on a merit cum means basis. The academic and financial backgrounds of candidates will be the basic components of selection.
Also Check: Lila Poonawalla Foundation Scholarship
Sanganeria Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2022-23 Application Procedure
- To apply you have to go to the Sanganeria website of sanganeria foundation
- From the home page, you have to go to the application form option
- Click the link and the application form will open on the computer screen
- Fill in the details in the application has asked including
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Father name
- Mother name
- Occupation of father
- Occupation of mother
- Annual income
- Previous examination information etc.
- Upload your recently clicked passport-size photograph and hit submit button after reviewing the form
- Take a printout of the application form and sign on it
- Forward the application to the below-mentioned address along with the documents mentioned above Sanganeria Foundation for Health & Education 64/1, Site IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad U.P – 201 010, Tel:+91-120-4388500