If you are currently studying in class 6th class 12th then we request you to apply for the SBI asha scholarship and fill out the application form available at the official website of buddy for study. You can check out the details related to the SBI Asha scholarship 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step by step to wish you will be able to apply online for SBI Asha Scholarship 2023. We have also shared with all of you the details related to the eligibility criteria and the last date to be eligible for this prestigious scholarship program presented by the State Bank of India organization recently.
About SBI Asha Scholarship 2023
SBI Asha Scholarship is created by the concerned authorities of the SBI organization and this scholarship is a part of the initiative taken by the education vertical integrated learning mission. The scholarship will be implemented by the official website of Buddy For Study and the application form will also be available on this official website to fill up by all of the candidates who are interested in this opportunity. 15000 for 1 year will be provided under the implementation of this official scholarship presented by the State Bank of India and this scholarship is only open for the students who are currently studying in classes 6th to class 12th. You will be selected for this scholarship based on the marks that you have achieved in your qualifying examination.
Also Read: SBI Youth for India Fellowship
Benefits Of Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this scholarship:-
- INR 15,000 for one year
The new scholarship program is presented by the SBI foundation and the implementation of this scholarship program will continue by the organization of Buddy For Study. You can fill out the application form at the official website of the implementation partner. The selection procedure will be based on the academic merit and the financial background of the SBI Asha Scholarship and it will also include an initial shortlisting of the application. The candidates will also have to go through a telephonic interview which will follow by a document verification ground and then they will be provided the opportunity to get a chance to be able to gain the benefit of this scholarship program. The monetary fund will successfully transfer to the bank account of the beneficiaries after the selection and this is a one-time scholarship only.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- Students studying in Classes 6 to 12 are eligible.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 75% marks in the previous academic year.
- The annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
- Open for students pan India.
The following documents are required to apply for this scholarship:-
- Marksheet of the previous academic year
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Photograph of the applicant
Also Read: SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship
SBI Asha Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for this scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The applicant must visit the SBI Asha website of this scholarship program by clicking on the link given here
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen
- You have to read the details carefully.
- You have to click on the apply online button.
- You have to register yourself by entering the details related to your personal information and then you have to upload all of the documents related to your registration.
- Click on submit and then you will allow interview for the scholarship.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext: 303) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)