Hello readers, welcome to our web portal, today we are here with the information about the “Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program”. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will get monetary benefits for their project work. Eligible applicants can seek application for the fellowship scheme by following a few easy steps as described below. Underneath you will get many other related details about the fellowship program along with the application procedure like fellowship award, eligibility criteria, documents required, selection procedure, and many more.
About Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program
Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program has been launched by Schaeffler India for India’s Young Inventors. The main objective of the Schaeffler India behind this fellowship program is to recognize and reward individuals who are developing unique solutions. Another motive is to encourage young inventors who have the potential to positively impact society at scale in India. Collect more details about the fellowship scheme from the further segments of this page.
Also Check: Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship
Highlights Of Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program
- Name of the scheme: Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program
- Launched by: Schaeffler India
- Launched for: Young Inventors
- Benefits: fellowship grant
- Mode of application: online
- Year: 2022
- Official site: Schaeffler India Social
Beneficiaries will get the following benefits under this fellowship scheme:
- 11 projects will be awarded a grant of INR 15 Lakh
- 1 winner will get a grant of INR 5 Lakh
- 10 awardees will get a grant of INR 1 Lakh
- For further development, beneficiaries will also get an opportunity for residential mentorship at a premium college/institution
- Schaeffler India network & partners access will be given
- Beneficiaries will get entry to a fellow community of peers
- Age of the applicants should be in between 18 to 30 years as of 1st September 2021
- Applicants should be an Indian citizen
- Contenders should submit video entries describing their work to be uploaded on the website. Entries must include
- Must be solving a social challenge
- Should carry sustainability angle
- Should have scaling possibilities
- The applicant’s project must not be an established commercial venture. It must be related to any of the below categories:
- Transforming Education for the Underprivileged
- Health & Nutrition
- Renewable Energy and Environment
- Water Conservation
- Waste Management
- NGOs or Early-stage startups with functioning prototypes can also join
- A video (90-120 seconds) describing the ideas/projects
- An idea pitch deck in PDF format (optional)
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of following
- Solving a social challenge
- Sustainability & scalability
- Technology-based ideas (a mobile app, device) have a positive impact on the underprivileged
- Stage of idea implementation toward the impact
- Thereafter Telephonic interview will be held
- Selected candidates will call for a document verification round
- Thereafter Semi-final round by the Schaeffler India team will be held
- Candidates have to pitch the project presentation to the Jury panel & leaders in the next round
- Selected candidates will call for a final interview for final selection
Also Check: Raman Charpak Fellowship
Application Procedure Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program 2023
- Contenders should go to the Schaeffler India Social website of the Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship
- From home page of the portal, you have to go to the Apply Now option available in the top of the home page
- As you hit a new page will open with the application form
- First you have to enter the following details to create your account
- Click the “create new account” option and verify your email address
- Now login to the portal by using your Username or email address and Password
- Hit the login option and the application form will open on the screen
- Enter all the rest of asked details in the application form such as the Father’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, and more.
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format as listed above
- Carefully review all the details and submit it by hitting submit button
- Take a hard copy of the filled application for further use in the end.
Application form filling process will be updated soon
Application form filling process will be updated soon
Fellow selection process: will be updated soon
Fellow announcement and training to online/residential mentoring program in partner institution will will be updated soon
Points to Remember
The applicant must keep in mind the following points while applying for the scholarship program.
- He or she must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship.
- The applicant must have a valid and active mobile number and email ID that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- Affix your recently used photograph to this scholarship form.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship program.
- Avoid using mobile phones for Online submission of the application forms.
- Keep all the documents ready while applying for the scholarship.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for application form submission.
- Check the application form carefully before finally submitting it.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 132)