If you are a female researcher in India who has already undertaken a master’s degree in research in the past 10 years then you can nominate yourself for the Shahrukh Khan Scholarship La Trobe University Ph.D. Scholarship in order to be a part of a prestigious University. The candidates will also have to be prepared to take into consideration a research project presented by the university in order to be a part of this scholarship. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria and the application procedure in the article provided below. We have also shared with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to apply for the scholarship from the article provided below.
About Shahrukh Khan Scholarship La Trobe University Ph.D. Scholarship 2023
In association with the Indian film festival of Melbourne, Shahrukh Khan is once again available with a La Trobe University Ph.D. scholarship. SRK was also the chief guest at the inauguration of the first-ever scholarship to be entered by the university in 2019. He had specially visited their University to launch the program for all students. The registration for Shahrukh Khan Scholarship La Trobe University Ph.D. Scholarship for the year 2022 will start on the 19th of August and all of the candidates can register themselves for this scholarship till the 23rd of September. This is one of the university’s most popular scholarships, with over 800 applicants attracted each and every year. This scholarship was on hold because of the pandemic and now it is re-launched for all of the students to participate.
Also Read: Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme
- The applicant must fill out the application starting date update soon.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship will update soon.
The following awards will provide to all of the candidates who get selected for this scholarship:-
- This four-year research scholarship valued at more than $225,000 (AUD) is open to aspiring female researchers who are Indian citizens, primarily residing in India, and want to make a meaningful impact in the world through a Ph.D. The successful candidate will attend La Trobe University in Melbourne, Australia from 2023 to 2026.
- The benefits also include:
- a Full Fee Research Scholarship for four years to undertake a Ph.D. at La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
- a La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship for three and a half years, with a value of $32,500 AUD per annum (2022 rate) to support living costs
- visa length Overseas Student Health Cover with Medibank for a single person
- visa application costs for a single person
- a $3,000 AUD travel allowance to cover travel costs from India to Melbourne
- opportunities to work with award-winning researchers, in world-class research facilities and access La Trobe’s suite of professional development programs.
The candidates can nominate one of the following research projects 200 take in order to be a part of the scholarship:-
- Project 1: Footwear for children with Down syndrome
- Project 2: Wellbeing in later life: Perspectives of older Indian-Australians
- Project 3: Cultures of Care: Examining the management and experience of diabetes in contexts of marginalization
- Project 4: Exploring the role of bacteriophages in chronic disease
- Project 5: The impact of climate change on soil productivity: The role of crop roots in soil nutrient cycling under high CO2 conditions
- Project 6: Implications of India’s trade policies for equitable global access to medicines
- Project 7: Ecology-based soil repair: Engineering soil microbial communities to remove pollution
- Project 8: Exploring alcohol and other drug-facilitated sexual violence
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a female.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must have completed a Master’s of research degree within the past 10 years.
- The applicant must be an aspiring female Indian Masters’s graduate with a desire to undertake one of the eight Ph.D. Research Projects offered by La Trobe University.
Also Read: MCM Scholarship
Shahrukh Khan Scholarship La Trobe University Ph.D. Scholarship Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scholarship:-
- You have to visit the Shahrukh Khan Scholarship website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given here.
- The details related to the scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to read the details carefully.
- You have to click on the option called Express Your Interest.
- The application form will open on your screen and you will have to fill out the application form in order to register yourself for this scholarship.
- The applicants must submit an expression of interest (EOI) by Friday 23 September 2022.
- All successful EOI applicants will be contacted in mid-October 2022 and invited to submit a full application by 11 November 2022.
- Following a review of applications and interviews with short-listed candidates, it is anticipated that the successful scholarship recipient will be announced in early 2023.
- The successful candidate will be expected to commence her research placement at La Trobe University by mid-2023.
- Phone: (+61 3) 6145 0033