Fullerton India Home Finance Company Ltd is in the search of deserving students who meet the eligibility for the FIHFC Scholarship 2022. Students who are pursuing class 10th or 11th or 12th can get the benefit of this scholarship program. All those who made the eligibility criteria can apply online through the buddy4study official portal. Here in this article, you will get detailed information related to the scholarship program including apply process, important dates, benefits, documents to submit, and much other important information.
FIHFC Scholarship 2022
This scholarship program has been started by the Fullerton India Home Finance Company Ltd to support the students financially. All the selected students will get a fixed scholarship amount directly in their bank accounts. Students can use this scholarship amount for their further studies. This scholarship program is a CSR initiative of the organization. Under this scholarship program students from Ahmedabad, Surat, Jaipur, Lucknow, and Dehradun will be benefited. You may check the other information related to the scholarship program in the further section of the article.
Highlights Of FIHFC Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: FIHFC Scholarship
- Launched by: Fullerton India Home Finance Company Ltd.
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: financial
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: buddy4study.com
Objective Of FIHFC Scholarship
The major objective of the organization behind starting this scholarship program is to support the students under its corporate social responsibility program. With this scheme, the organization wishes to encourage students to pursue higher academics.
Benefits Of FIHFC Scholarship
- Selected beneficiaries will get a scholarship amount of INR 10000
- The amount of the scholarship will be given once only
- The amount will directly transfer to the candidate’s bank account
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat (Ahmedabad and Surat), Rajasthan (Jaipur), Uttar Pradesh (Lucknow), and Uttarakhand (Dehradun).
- The applicant should be a student studying from class 10th to 12th
- The annual income of applicants should not be more than 4 Lakh rupees per annum
- Applicants must have secured at least 60% marks in the last passed standard
- Aadhaar card
- Marksheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 9, 10, or 11)
- Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Income proof
- Bank document
- Passport size photograph
Selection of the candidates for the FIHFC Scholarship will be made on the basis of the academic merit which is followed by the telephonic interview held by the selection committee.
- The online application form filling process will start soon
- The last date to submit the application will update soon
FIHFC Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
- Applicants have to visit the buddy4study official website to apply for the scholarship
- Now, go to the all scholarship option and search for the scheme you wish to apply
- Select the scheme and hit apply now button after reading the detailed
- A login window will open on the screen, select the register link
- Fill the registration form and complete the registration process
- Log in with the portal and fill out the further application form
- Complete the application, upload the documents and review it carefully
- Submit the application form by hitting submit button and take the printout for more information.