Shoolini Academic Progression Scholarship 2022 notification has been announced. The online application form-filling process has already started. All interested students who wish to get the benefits may apply. Before submitting the application form you should accumulate detailed information about the scholarship program. In this article, we tried to cover each and every single piece of information with the best of our sources. You may read the below-given section to know the eligibility criteria, the application process, documents to submit, benefits, and more.
About Shoolini Academic Progression Scholarship
Shoolini Academic Progression Scholarship is an initiative of Shoolini University. This scheme has been started for post-graduation degree-pursuing students. The applicant must be an internal SILB. Students who have taken admitted to Shoolini University can take benefit from this scheme. Students will get financial help to complete their education. The online application form-filling process will end on 30th May 2022. Applications after the due date can not be accepted. You may follow the step-by-step instructions given underneath to fill out the application form.
Also Read: Canara Bank Scholarship
Highlights Of Shoolini Academic Progression Scholarship (SAPS)
- Name of the scheme: Shoolini Academic Scholarship
- Launched by: Shoolini University
- Launched for: student
- Benefits: financial
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: SAPS
Objective Of Shoolini Academic Progression Scholarship (SAPS)
behind starting This scholarship program is to encourage students who are pursuing post-graduation degrees. Moreover, it provides financial support to economically weaker students to help them complete their higher education.
Benefits/features Of SAPS
- Beneficiaries will get a scholarship amount of INR 40000
- The scholarship will be given only for the 2nd semester
- Only a limited number of scholarships will be provided
- Students with more than 2 reappears can not apply
- Beneficiaries will get the benefits only against tuition fee
All those students who meet the eligibility conditions specified below can apply, for the scholarship:
- The applicant must be a student
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in the respective fields
- Applicant must have secured at least 65% marks
- Applicants must go to pursue a master’s degree
- Minimum course eligibility is applicable
- Final graduation mark sheet
- The undergraduate ID of Shoolini University
- The last date to submit the application form will update soon.
Also Read: ONGC Scholarship
SAPS 2023 Application Procedure
- Students who wish to get the benefits have to submit an online application by visiting the official website
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the search bar and look for the “Shoolini Academic Scholarship”
- Select post-graduation scholarship or directly click here and a new page will open on the screen
- Read the information very carefully and look for the application form link
- Fill the application form very carefully with all the significant details
- Upload the significant documents as required
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future
Terms and conditions
- The scholarship will adjust against tuition fees only
- Scholarships will provide to the students on a First come first serve basis
- Scholarship can be discontinued by the university anytime without any intimation.