Community Innovator Fellowship has been launched by the NITI Aayog and UNDP India in collaboration. The scheme was launched on 11 February 2022 Friday, the occasion of International Day of Women and Girls in Science. Interested applicants who desire to get more information about the fellowship are on the right page. In this article, we are going to provide detailed information about the fellowship program yet released by the authorities. You may check the eligibility conditions, apply process, rewards, and other detail from the further sections.
About Community Innovator Fellowship 2023
The community Innovator Fellowship program has been started to translate knowledge building and provide infrastructural support to aspiring community inventors. Under this fellowship program is the candidate who gets selected will get SDG awareness, Entrepreneurial skills, and life skills while working on her/his idea. The duration of the fellowship program is 1 year. Interested candidates who find themselves eligible can grab the opportunity. To get the chance you have to submit the application to your nearest Atal Community Innovation Centre.
Also Read: SERB POWER Fellowship
Highlights Of Atal Community Innovator Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: Community Innovator Fellowship
- Launched by: NITI Aayogand UNDP India
- Launched for: people
- Benefits: Various
- Mode of application: offline
- Official site: aim.gov.in
Features/ Benefits Of Community Innovator Fellowship
- Fellows who get selected for the fellowship program will get adequate knowledge through toolkits workshops and a digital learning platform
- Fellows will get mentorship to build business acumen and sector expertise
- To create an impression on the community fellows will get local Mitra for on-ground community outreach support and solution validation
- Fellows will also get access to the infrastructure of the host ACIC
- Fellows may get financial help upto rupees 200000
Journey of a Fellow
Under the Community Innovator Fellowship program the journey of a fellow has been divided into 6 phases:
- Phase 0: Launch and Call for Applications
- Phase 1: Orientation (Awareness and Reflection, Plan of Work, Finalising Intent)
- Phase 2: Exploration (Harnessing New Skills and Building Community Connect)
- Phase 3: Enhancement (Mentorship Business Modelling and POC)
- Phase 4: Springboard (Prototype/ MVP, Revisiting Business Model)
- Phase 5: Showcase
- Applicant must hold at least a bachelor’s degree or diploma in any discipline from a recognized University
- Applicant must have proficiency in the English language
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 35 years
- Applicant must be resident within the 30 km area from the Atal Community Innovation Centre (ACIC).
The selection of the fellow under CIF completely depends on the host ACIC. The selection process may include an interview round after the selection of the application. This may include more rounds it depends on the ACIC where the applicant is applying.
Also Read: Lifology Global Fellowship
Application Procedure for Fellowship
- To apply for the Community Innovator Fellowship you have to go to the nearest Atal Community Innovation Centre (ACIC).
- Check whether the application for the fellowship is accepted by the ACIC
- If yes then you may submit the application by getting the form from the office
- Mention all the details related to you and your idea in the form
- Submit the application in the same office.