Siemens India in association with CSR has started a new scholarship program known as the Siemens Scholarship Program 2023. This scholarship scheme is especially available to first-year engineering students and today in this article we will be sharing with all of you the details through which you will be easily able to fill up the application form for the scholarship. Given below is the article talking about the amount provided in this scholarship and the last date to successfully submit the application form for this scholarship without getting rejected by the authorities.
About Siemens Scholarship Program 2023
Siemens India in association with CSR is currently inviting applications for the latest scholarship program initiated by them. This scholarship opportunity will promote engineering education among students who have a weak financial background and do not have proper financial support to become an engineer in the future. You can apply for the scholarship through online mode and all engineering students are eligible to avail the benefits of this scholarship opportunity.
Also Read: Government Scholarships in India
Siemens Scholarship Program Opens for Ninth Edition
As per the latest information released by the concerned authority for the scholarship program, online applications have been invited for the ninth edition by Siemens Limited. The last date to apply for the scholarship program is 10th January 2022. Applicants can visit the official website of the scholarship program to accumulate more details related to the scholarship program
Details Of Siemens Scholarship
|Name||Siemens Scholarship Program 2023|
|Launched by||Siemens India in association with CSR|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Engineering students with a financially weak background|
|Official Site||Siemens Scholarship|
- The last date to apply for the scholarship program will be updated soon.
Siemens Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
You must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- Students must be a 1st-year student of Government Engineering colleges from any stream. The following streams are applicable
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computers or Information Technology
- The student’s age should not be more than 20 years.
- Students must have secured at least 60% of marks in SSC (PCM).
- Students must have secured at least 60% of marks in HSC.
- The student’s family income should not be more than 2 lakhs per annum.
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
- Tuition fees reimbursement. But, if the student is availing any other scholarship then the balance tuition fee will get reimburse.
- Book allowances, stationery, hostel fees, and extra classes will be provided.
- A holistic development program by training and mentoring at Siemens.
Siemens Scholarship Program Selection Process
The applicant will be selected based on the following selection procedure:-
- The students will get selected on the basis of merit and academic performance. The applications received from students will be scrutinized by the authorities of Siemens. The final decision will be taken by Siemens to shortlist the students. Then, the selected students will be informed through their registered email. After this, the scholarship will be disbursed to students who passed in all subjects and scored first class.
Siemens Scholarship Program Renewal Process
The scholarship will renew on basis on the following terms and conditions:-
- This scholarship awards to the selected students throughout their 4 years of study.
- The scholarship will renew only if the student qualifies for all subjects. Also, scored 1st class in one attempt.
Terms and Conditions
You must follow the following terms and conditions to be successfully eligible for this scholarship:-
- Out of the total scholarship, 50% of scholarships are reserves for girl candidates.
- Scholarship disbursement is subject to students passing all the subjects and scoring first class.
- A mere scholarship application does not mean a grant or scholarship. The scholars will get selection on the basis of the selection process.
- The shortlisted applicants will get information by email.
Also Read: National Overseas Scholarship
Application Procedure Siemens Scholarship Program 2023
To apply for the scholarship we will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the Siemens Scholarship website of Siemens Scholarship.
- The homepage of this scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the Apply Online button
- The application form will open on your screen
- You have to answer some questions related to the scholarship.
- Fill up your personal, educational and other details into the application form.
- Tick mark the declaration.
- Successfully apply for the scholarship scheme.