The Indian Institute of Science(IISc) has launched the CV Raman Postdoctoral Fellowship. It is recognized as an Institute of Eminence(IoE) by the Government of India. In addition, IISc also has a vibrant Institution of Eminence postdoctoral program. The Indian Institute of Science invites applications to form for intensely motivated individuals with an established record of high-quality research for the position of CV Raman postdoctoral and IoE postdoctoral Fellowship with 50 positions every day. Overseas citizens of India, Persons of Indian origin(PIO), and foreign nationals are also eligible to apply under the fellowship.
About CV Raman Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023
The Eligible applicants can apply for this position at any time during the year the applicant should not be more than 32 years of age to apply for this position. Monetary benefits will be provided to the selected applicants under the scholarship program. Applicants who wish to apply for the fellowship need to apply through the official website. This article will include all the information related to the Indian Institute of Science CV Raman post-doctoral Fellowship such as its eligibility criteria, selection process, required documents, benefits, objectives, duration of the fellowship program, application procedure, and much more.
Also Read: IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit Msc Programme
Key Highlights of IISc CV Raman Postdoctoral Fellowship
|Connected by||Indian Institute of Science IISc|
|Name of Scholarship||CV Raman Post-Doctoral Fellowship|
|Commonly known as||IISc CV Raman Post-Doctoral Fellowship|
|Duration of program||2 years|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Benefits||Monthly grant INR 1 lakh per month research grant of INR 8 lakh per annum|
|Age limit||Below 32 years of age|
|Application deadline||Throughout the year|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Official website||CV Raman|
Objective of IISc CV Raman Postdoctoral Fellowship
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India invites applications for CV Raman postdoctoral fellowship. The main objective is to launch IISc CV Raman Post-Doctoral Fellowship to invite applications for intentionally motivated individuals with an established record of high-quality research. The fellows will also catch a monthly package as a reward. To be a part of the Indian Institute of Science is a dream of many individuals, so this scholarship will help them to fulfill their dream. The IISc CV Raman postdoctoral fellowship program will contain various courses such as:
- Biological science
- Chemical science
- Physical and mathematical science
- Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science
- Mechanical science
- Interdisciplinary research
Benefits of CV Raman Postdoctoral Fellowship
The fellows who were selected under CV Raman Post-Doctoral Fellowship will get a monthly package of INR 100000 per annum. In addition to the monthly package, the applicants will also get a research grant of INR 8 lakh per annum.
Important Dates for CV Raman Post-Doctoral Fellowship
|Issue of CV Raman Post-Doctoral Fellowship online application forms||Throughout the year|
|Last date to submit application fees||Throughout the year|
|Selection of candidates||As per the interview scheduled by the authorities|
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) CV Raman Postdoc Fellowship Duration
The total duration of the CV Raman Postdoc Fellowship is for two years. However, the authorities may extend this duration for one more year as per the requirements.
To apply for the CV Raman Postdoc Fellowship conducted by IISC, the following conditions are applicable:
- Applicants must have first-class grades in the Ph.D. program or any equivalent degree from a recognized institute.
- The age of the applicants should not be more than 32 years of age at the time of filling the application form.
- Applicants who are expected to submit their Ph.D. thesis can apply for the fellowship, but their applications are considered only after thesis submission.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), foreign nationals, and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) are also eligible to apply.
IISc CV Raman Postdoctoral Fellowship Selection Process
Candidates can apply any time during the year. The applications will be screened, and a small subset of applicants will be called for an interview either in person or over video conference. All applications are reviewed once every three months around 31 March, 30 June, 30 September, 31 December of a calendar year. Candidates can expect a decision within 45 days of the aforementioned review dates.
Find below the list of documents required to attach along with the application form of Indian Institute of Science (IISc) CV Raman Postdoc Fellowship:
- At least two Publications PDF files
- CV of along with the list of all publications
- Proposed research plan (up to 500 words)
- Letter of consent by the faculty member of Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
- All other relevant academic and experience certificates of the applicant.
Biochemistry; Centre for Ecological Sciences; Centre for Neuroscience; Microbiology and Cell Biology; Molecular Biophysics Unit; Molecular Reproduction, Development, and Genetics.
Chemical Sciences: Inorganic and Physical Chemistry; Materials Research Centre; Organic Chemistry; Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit.
Physical and Mathematical Sciences: Centre for High Energy Physics; Instrumentation and Applied Physics; Mathematics; Physics.
Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Sciences (EECS):
Computer Science and Automation; Electrical Communication Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Electronic Systems Engineering.
Centre for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences; Centre for Earth Sciences; Aerospace Engineering; Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing; Centre for Sustainable Technologies; Chemical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Materials Engineering; Mechanical Engineering.
Centre for Biosystems Science and Engineering; Centre for Nano Science and Engineering; Computational and Data Sciences, Management Studies.
Also Read: The South Asia Scholarship
Application Procedure for CV Raman Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Before registration for the CV Raman Postdoctoral Fellowship, the applicants must contact the faculty member of the Institution the faculty member will issue a consent letter which is submitted along with the application form of the Indian Institute of Science CV Raman postdoctoral fellowship.
The steps which are required for applying are given below:
- The applicant must visit the CV Raman Post-Doctoral website.
- Now you have to download the PDF of the CV Raman Postdoctoral Fellowship application form.
- On the application form, you have to enter all the required information.
- Attach all the necessary documents along with the application and make a PDF file.
- Send the PDF of the application form and attached files to the registered email of IISc at email@example.com
- For any further information related to this, please contact:
- The Office of Deans of Divisions
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore – 560 012.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91-80-22932478; +91-80-22932286