There are a lot of scholarships available for students who are trying to be a part of Stanford University but are coming from a foreign country that is not yet developed enough. You can apply for the scholarship opportunity presented by the organization by filling out the application form and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to fill out the application form available at the official website of the organization. You can check out the specifications related to the deadlines for all of the courses available at the university and we will also share with you all the eligibility criteria that you need to follow.
About Stanford University Scholarships 2023
If you want to study at Stanford then there are a lot of scholarships available for students such as the Stanford Reliance Fellowship which is especially available by Reliance industries for Indian students who are pursuing an MBA from Stanford. Tuition fees and associated fees are also covered under this scholarship for the students. Knight Hennessy scholarship is available for standard graduate programs students and it was introduced in the year 2016. The students will be participating in leadership development programmes through this scholarship and it will cover the tuition fees for all of the students studying at this university. The TOEFL scholarship is especially available for Asians from Stanford University.
Also Read: AAUW International Fellowship
|B.A Philosophy||Updated Soon|
|MS Statistics||Updated Soon|
|M.Sc. Applied Physics||Updated Soon|
|MS in Management Science & Engineering||Updated Soon|
|MS Civil & Environmental Engineering||Updated Soon|
|M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering||Updated Soon|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||Updated Soon|
|M.Sc. Computational & Mathematical Engineering||Updated Soon|
List of Stanford University Scholarships For Indian Students
The following scholarships are available for all foreign students in the US:-
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship
- Reliance Industries introduced the Reliance Stanford Scholarships to support Indian students pursuing MBA from Stanford. However, it is very competitive as there are only five awards under its gambit. In this, one’s tuition fees and associated fees of the MBA course are covered,
- Knight- Hennessy Scholarship
- It is one of the Stanford University Scholarships for international students and is only applicable for graduate programs and was introduced in 2016. It encourages students to take up leadership roles and provide their solutions to global issues. Those selected for the program would participate in leadership development programs and be mentored by global leaders in business, government and non-profit organizations. It mainly covers an individual’s tuition fees and accommodation and offers a travel grant for one annual trip.
- TOEFL Scholarship Programme
- Under the ‘TOEFL Scholarship Programme’, the governing body conducting this exam extend scholarship for students of India along with China, Korea, Japan and Taiwan. Here, the selection process depends on the TOEFL scores, and individuals who have scored more than 80% can apply for it.
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program
- This scholarship program supports Indian students pursuing their master’s degrees in various international universities like Stanford. Any student from India can apply for this scholarship considering they secure admission to Stanford.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship scheme:-
- Applicants must appear for English proficiency exams such as IELTS and TOFEL. Students who are non-native speakers must secure 7.0 in IELTS, 100+ on TOFEL, and 68 or more on PTE Academic.
- Furthermore, candidates must obtain 1450-1590 on SAT and 31-35 on the ACT to qualify for Stanford University Scholarship.
- Moreover, the SOP plays a vital role in the student’s application.
Also Check: Berows International Scholarship
Stanford University Scholarships For Indian Students 2022 Application Procedure
To apply for this scholarship you will have to follow the simple application procedure given below:-
- In order to avail of the Stanford Universities scholarship, all of the candidates must refer to the official website of the respective scholarship provider.
- The applicant must also go through the terms and conditions of these scholarship schemes.
- The applicant must enter all of the details in the application form.
- You have to upload all of the documents and then you will be eligible for the Stanford University university scholarship.
- All of the benefits of this scholarship will be available to the applicants after they are selected by the concerned authorities.