Stovec Industries Ltd has joined hands with vidyasaarathi portal to become a helping hand for the economically weaker section of society. Stovec Industries Ltd has invited online application forms from the students for the Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship. The organization desires to encourage students by providing them with financial help and pursuing academic excellence and career opportunities. All the students who made the eligibility conditions may submit the application. You may accumulate detailed information from the further section of this article including eligibility criteria, the application process, and more.
About Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship 2023
Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship has been announced for the students who wish to pursue bachelor’s degree or diploma courses in the field of textile technology, textile engineering, textile processing Technology, textile chemical Technology, textile manufacturing technology, textile design, etc. Students can get scholarships to pursue their academics. For this scholarship program, students from Gujarat will get the preference when selecting. This scholarship program is open to everyone, there is no cast and gender-based preference.
Also Check: E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat
Highlights Of Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship
- Launched by: Stovec Industries Ltd
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: cash
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Stovec Industries
List Of Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship
- Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship for
- Diploma Course
- Bachelor of Design Course
- B.E/B.Tech Course
Benefits Of Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship
|Scheme Name||Scholarship Amount|
|Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship for Diploma Course||15000|
|Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship for Bachelor of Design Course||40000|
|Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship for B.E/B.Tech Course|
|Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship for Diploma Course||Textile DesignTextile Manufacturing TechnologyTextile Processing Technology|
|Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship for Bachelor of Design Course||Textile DesignFashion & Textile DesignFashion Design|
|Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship for B.E/B.Tech Course||Textile TechnologyTextile EngineeringTextile Processing TechnologyTextile Chemical TechnologyTextile Manufacturing Technology|
|Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship for Diploma Course||Applicants must have passed Class 10 with at least 60% marks family income of the applicant’s family should be less than 800000.00|
|Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship for Bachelor of Design Course||Applicants must have passed Classes 10 & 12th with at least 60% marks family income of the applicant’s family should be less than 800000.00|
|Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship for B.E/B.Tech Course||Applicants must have passed Class 10 & 12th/ Diploma with at least 60% marks family income of the applicant’s family should be less than 800000.00|
- Proof of Identity
- Proof Of Address
- 10th & 12th/Diploma Marksheets
- For 2nd year students, Previous academic mark sheets & So on
- Income Certificate/ITR/Salary Certificate of parents/guardians
- Student Bank Passbook
- Admission Letter
- Current Year Fee receipt/Fee Structure – Tuition and Non-Tuition
- Bonafide Certificate from Institute
- An online application form date will update soon
- The last date of submission of the application form will update soon
Application Procedure Of Scholarship 2023
- To apply open the Stovec Industries website of the Vidyasaarathi.
- From the home page of the portal go to the Apply for scholarship option.
- Register yourself and if already registered then hit click here to login.
- Enter your login credentials and hit the login button.
- Now search for the scholarship you wish to apply for.
- Hit apply now button and the form will open on the screen.
- Complete the application and upload the documents in a .jpeg .png file only.
- Review the form and hit submit button. Remember to take a printout of it.
- Applicants can call on Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk Number 022-40904484
- Applicants may email the authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org